SOLD: Custom OSW DD Wheel 70mm Price Reduced - $275

14 posts in this topic

SOLD.  The steering wheel with the custom carbon fiber plate assembly pictured below.  The wheel itself is a 3-bolt Joe’s Racing Products 13 inch black anodized aluminum steering wheel with a very slight dish. The custom USB button assembly was ordered and purchased new by me from Sam Maxwell Customs.  The carbon fiber face plate features eight push buttons switches, two 2-way switches and 2 rotary switches.  All switches and buttons are fully functional.  I drilled the faceplate for paddle shifters (3 holes per side with 10 mm spacing between the mounting holes).  With the three holes, paddle shifters can mounted at two different angles. This steering system mounts to a standard 70 mm hub commonly found on OSW direct drive systems.  Mounting hardware is included and pictured on the back of the wheel.

$275 plus actual FedEx Ground shipping/insurance cost to your location anywhere in the USA. Payment will be by PayPal with shipment to a verified PayPal street address. The wheel will be shipped within two business days fully insured once I receive your full payment.   A FedEx tracking numbers will be provided upon shipment. Sorry but I’m not interested in shipping to Canada or internationally so please don’t ask me to do so. Cash at time of local pickup from my location in Avon, Indiana a western suburb of Indianapolis, Indiana is also welcome.

Please send me a message and provided your city, state and zip code and I will reply with a firm total for the shipping/insurance amount.  Thank you for your interest.

Wheel.JPG

Wheel1.JPG

Wheel2.JPG

Wheel3.JPG

Edited by Phaze11111
Price Reduction