FS: 3 ViewSonic XG2701 27" 144Hz monitors (let's give this another try)

10 posts in this topic

I originally posted these monitors for sale awhile ago and, obviously, they did not sell. I did get an offer from one member but I felt it was too low though I admit he was more realistic than I was. So, I'm giving it another go.

I bought these monitors new back in August 2017. You've got the model number so you can look up the specs. I love 'em! I think they look awesome and 144Hz DOES make a difference. I really wished it hadn't but after having a chance to compare my then 60Hz monitors with a 144Hz, my wallet got a lot lighter. I haven't had a lick of trouble with them and all 3 are in like new condition. They've never been mounted on their stands.

Currently these sell on Amazon for $315 + shipping new and they have refurbs for $296. If I have to ship them I'm willing to split the actual cost 50/50. I'm at ZIP 12018 and the weight of each box is 23 lbs. I'm also willing to meet up within a 45 minute drive or so to avoid shipping if that works.

All 3 being sold for $600 + 50% actual shipping cost. Individually - $215 + 50% shipping cost. United States only.

I will consider serious offers.

My eBay feedback is under sec12196.

Added a bunch of pics to this original post.

mon2.jpgmon1.jpg

mon3.jpg

mon4.jpgmon5.jpgmon6.jpg

Edited by CrashMagnet

I tried to get all 3 monitors in the below pic. Trying to show the expansive FOV which is accurate according to how far I sit from the middle screen - 27" - and the specific monitor dimensions. The side screens are set at 47 degrees.

triples.thumb.jpg.3b7d6b84d3082e160abdf3dd66cdbde9.jpg

Rewrote and re-priced my original post in hopes I can move these. They are just sitting in boxes in my living room. Shame to see them not in use.

Didn't make it clear but please use my original post as what my current price is.

Edited by CrashMagnet