WTB - Cockpit / Wheel stand with base - UK
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm after a racing cockpit, I don't have huge amounts to spend so something cheaper is preferable. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have an attached seat, as long as it has the base for a seat! 

I'm in the UK so UK based people only please! 

Cheers,

Liam 

3 hours ago, LC_Surf said:

Hi,

I'm after a racing cockpit, I don't have huge amounts to spend so something cheaper is preferable. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have an attached seat, as long as it has the base for a seat! 

I'm in the UK so UK based people only please! 

Cheers,

Liam 

Hi Liam,

I've got a Polished Trackracer RS8 Simrig, complete with there seat and mount and centre single Monitor mount kit.

£300 Cash pickup(WN8)

One Thing to note is the fact that the centre mount has been welded (from the factory),  slightly off centre, so as you sit on it the servo/wheel mount is off to the left by 1 inch. All I did was fit wheel 0.5 inch off to the right so it was centre again.

I ended up building my own rig for my 30Nm Servo kit and this one has been sat here since(I buy better then I sell(lol)) As my loft full of new and used crap is proof of.

Regards,

Ian.

14 hours ago, MeNoMoney said:

Hi Liam,

I've got a Polished Trackracer RS8 Simrig, complete with there seat and mount and centre single Monitor mount kit.

£300 Cash pickup(WN8)

One Thing to note is the fact that the centre mount has been welded (from the factory),  slightly off centre, so as you sit on it the servo/wheel mount is off to the left by 1 inch. All I did was fit wheel 0.5 inch off to the right so it was centre again.

I ended up building my own rig for my 30Nm Servo kit and this one has been sat here since(I buy better then I sell(lol)) As my loft full of new and used crap is proof of.

Regards,

Ian.

Hi Ian,

Haha that seems to be the way with sim racers! :P 

That sounds pretty good, just wondering if you know what Mach model it is? Looks like some models have issues with the Fanatec Pedals I've got. Also if you have any pictures that would be great! Thanks for your response!

Cheers,

Liam  

Hi Liam, 

Not sure which model it is, thing guy said it was Mark4. Anyway to check ?

I ran it with HE Pro pedals. 

If you message me your email I can email you pictures. The forum limits picture sizes and most mine are 1080p or 4k sizes(lol)

Regards,

Ian.