New Thrustmaster Wheel owner in need of a rescue!
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hey all! I signed up here in the hopes that someone here might be able to help me out (and that I’m in the right section to get it). I just bought a used wheel from a charity site, a Thrustmaster Force Feedback USB NASCAR wheel and pedal set. Unfortunately when I got the item it was missing the cable that connects the pedal portion to the steering wheel portion. I don’t know the specific name for the cable but input looks almost like a telephone or ethernet jack. I have contacted Thrustmaster and several specialty sites that sell steering wheel setups and they all told me they don’t have the cable nor did they give me the specific name for the cable so I could track one down. I was wondering if anyone here might either have one of these cables they could sell me or perhaps know where I can get one online. I don’t know if by chance these wires are used on other products and therefore manufactured for individual sale but all my attempts searching only led me to a USB adapter that is no use to me.

I know that I did’nt spend alot on this thing and that its a really old model but I can’t really afford the new models and would really like to be able to use this thing instead of it becoming a paper weight.

Thanks in advance for any help that’s provided and hopefully someone here can help me out (fingers crossed).

What model is the thrustmaster base (i.e. T300rs) and what model pedals (i.e. T3pa). I remember the cable being attached to the pedals permanently, you can only unplug them from the thrustmaster. The cable that looks like a ethernet cord is a RJ12 cable with an offset head - if your pedals dont have a wire attached might need one of these cables or just buy a new set of pedals.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thrustmaster-T3PA-Repair-Cable-Pro-TX-T300-TS-PC-TMX-Xbox-PC-PS4-RG11-RJ12/232721905388?hash=item362f4e76ec:m:mmINqFQdbuuzLZGtDr_kVxQ