WTB Fanatec Clubsport Pedals and Fanatec Wheel Base in the States

5 posts in this topic

Looking to get into sim racing, and am trying to pick up a reasonably priced set of pedals. Clubsports preferably V1, V2, or V3 are all fine. Also looking to purchase a decent wheel base as well. Preferably something that will be compatible with the upcoming McLaren gtr rim, but would consider others that are reasonably priced. Located in USA-AR, but do travel a bit for work. Either way let me know what you have and how much you're asking for it. Thanks.

i have a set of like new v2 pedals with an extra load cell. i got the v3 inverted on black friday so the v2's are available. $175usd. i also have a csw base v1.5, also like new. it was used lightly for about 8 months until the v2 wheelbase came out so it is now my backup wheelbase. $295.00usd. both items i would need to add shipping, im in colorado so shipping should be reasonable. pm me if your interested.

Edited by dpeagle

as promised, here are the pics of the wheelbase and pedals. i need your zip code if you want a shipping quote on the pedals. the f1 wheel is not included with the wheelbase. it is their for reference only. if anyone else is interested in these items pm me. i will likely start a separate classified thread for these tomorrow.

20180530_195352_resized.jpg

20180530_194655_resized.jpg

20180530_194726_resized.jpg

20170530_100703_resized.jpg

20170530_101830_resized.jpg