Aiologs Sim Handbrake and Shifter Sequential
1 1

12 posts in this topic

Yeah it is a bit weird nobody has commented. Everything about these screams top quality at a good price so you would have to consider these if you are in the market for a shifter and/or handbrake. 

I recently bought a Ailogs shifter it's the best seq shifter I've used to date. I also have a HE shifter, and previously a Frex and ProSim Lite. The Ailogs shifter is similar to the HE shifter but the Aiologs gives a more satisfying mechanical shifting feel. Between these two shifters comparing the qualities and price, the Aiologs shifter is the better of the two. The HE shifter has fewer moving parts so is likely to be more durable over the span of years. But that's not to say the Aiologs is not durable, you can see the innards through the top window and there's no skimping on quality parts.

On 7/31/2018 at 5:24 AM, Jeremy.Ford said:

I recently bought a Ailogs shifter it's the best seq shifter I've used to date. I also have a HE shifter, and previously a Frex and ProSim Lite. The Ailogs shifter is similar to the HE shifter but the Aiologs gives a more satisfying mechanical shifting feel. Between these two shifters comparing the qualities and price, the Aiologs shifter is the better of the two. The HE shifter has fewer moving parts so is likely to be more durable over the span of years. But that's not to say the Aiologs is not durable, you can see the innards through the top window and there's no skimping on quality parts.

Any chance you or any one else can compare to arc team shifter ? Mine is being made too....I can’t wait to see how it will do..

51 minutes ago, abss said:

Any chance you or any one else can compare to arc team shifter ? Mine is being made too....I can’t wait to see how it will do..

Do they even make the Arc shifter anymore? I've looked online and can't find it for sale! I have recently made this video review though.