Fanatec csw 2.5 on NR2003 not working...
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Look on the control page when you calibrate & see if there is a small red arrow on the bottom of the page. If it is there click it to see if the steering axis is on a different page. If it isn't then close out of the calibration, look on the main control page to see if it is on direct input driver or generic input driver, click on whichever one it is not & try again. If that doesn't work click back on the original input it was on & see if that fixes it. Sometimes the input driver has to swap between the 2 to be recognized. It has been a long standing issue with both NR 2002 & NR 2003.

I hope this helps....

maxresdefault.jpg

Calibration.jpg

31 minutes ago, oldschoolsq said:

Look on the control page when you calibrate & see if there is a small red arrow on the bottom of the page. If it is there click it to see if the steering axis is on a different page. If it isn't then close out of the calibration, look on the main control page to see if it is on direct input driver or generic input driver, click on whichever one it is not & try again. If that doesn't work click back on the original input it was on & see if that fixes it. Sometimes the input driver has to swap between the 2 to be recognized. It has been a long standing issue with both NR 2002 & NR 2003.

I hope this helps....

maxresdefault.jpg

Calibration.jpg

Hello, thanks for the try, that work but only for the pedals, the game dont detect the rotation of the wheel, maybe its because my wheel drivers are split it two like the photo I uploaded...

c8b95b4b8899bc437cf4150f7509bc7c.png

54 minutes ago, Amauri Di Maia said:

Hello, thanks for the try, that work but only for the pedals, the game dont detect the rotation of the wheel, maybe its because my wheel drivers are split it two like the photo I uploaded...

c8b95b4b8899bc437cf4150f7509bc7c.png

The game is capable of recognizing multiple inputs so that shouldn't be a issue. Why is it showing up twice? Do both V2.5 work correctly if you click on the properties button in your picture?  You should only have 1 driver for the same device as far as I know.

Edited by oldschoolsq