CPX ADAPTER WANTED
1 1

10 posts in this topic

I have been looking for a CPX adapter, v1 or v2, so I can pick up a set of Fanatec clubsport v2’s to hook up to my t300 wheelbase. No way I’m patient enough to wait for the CPX v3 to debut, especially with no timeframe known for the release. If you have a CPX adapter that you’d be willing to part with, please message me. Thanks :)

Hello,

no need to search for CPX - it is rare item out of production. I recommend Drivehub! This device have tons of functions and work insanely good!;)

Ofcourse I have full respect to John from Basherboards - creator of the CPX adapter and I am sure he will create great new product soon! His customer support is second to none!

On 30-3-2018 at 9:05 PM, Meekstaaa said:

Hi,

Do you still need one of these? I have one I was going to put on eBay. I'm based in the UK.

Hi I am interested! Or were you the one who ran the adapter on eBay auction I lost out on because of work...:-(

On 3/4/2018 at 6:11 PM, JoeMayer24 said:

I have been looking for a CPX adapter, v1 or v2, so I can pick up a set of Fanatec clubsport v2’s to hook up to my t300 wheelbase. No way I’m patient enough to wait for the CPX v3 to debut, especially with no timeframe known for the release. If you have a CPX adapter that you’d be willing to part with, please message me. Thanks :)

If you still need an adapter, I have a v1 for sale with the Fanatec pedal cable. $80 U.S. shipping only and Paypal. 

4 hours ago, Krassi said:

I will recommend Drivehub! For 90$ you have all from CPX and tons more! Just check it on their website to see!;)

I have a Drivehub too and it works great, but it doesnt fully support the T-GT wheel. I like using the CPX much better (I have 2 at the moment).