HELP Please- cockpit advice needed!

3 posts in this topic

Hi community! Yesterday I purchased my boyfriend his first simulator bundle (the Forza bundle from Fanatec). I’m now desperately looking for a decent cockpit that won’t totally break the bank. He won’t need a monitor stand since we will use our tv for now. Based on my research and conversations about what he likes/dislikes, I think the Trak Racer RS6 model is a great option. But, as someone who knows next to nothing I’d love some input. Does anyone know of discount or promo codes for Trak Racer? Or, does anyone have a suggestion for a comparible product? What’s my best bet for a “starter” cockpit setup that is decent quality? I’m amazed  at the lack of promo codes, discount codes, and sales for this whole industry. I just spent over $1300 on the Fanatec bundle, but really want him to have a decent cockpit setup so that he can enjoy it and get the most use out of it! Please help!!!

What a lucky man... to have his GF buy him a simrig set,, and as a suprise at that too..

I have used gt omega for some time now.. but there is so many rigs out there to chosse from.. have a gander at this you may reconsider the RacerRS6   reason why i say this as there are modifivctions to be made to these rigs that the RS6  for the futre price aint bad either imo, good luck in your seach hun,   https://www.gtomegaracing.com/gt-omega-racing-driving-simulator-cockpits

Juice