Thrustmaster TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Anyone Seen this new Handbrake/sequential shifter from Thrustmaster ,,,,, looks pretty cool ,,,,pricey though , but looks really well made,,

TSSHandbrake.thumb.jpg.9a1fb73642c6e0926efa460e01bc7b3d.jpg

http://shop.thrustmaster.com/en_gb/pc/steering-wheels/tss-handbrake-sparco-mod.html

Think i'd rather go with the heusinkveld at that price but still good job thrustmaster.

Edited by stevemontuno

I am wondering if the pc version and the thrustmaster 4 port hub will work on the xbox one. I know that they now have a tssh handbrake for consoles out now but they have the pc version on sale.

I purchased this with my new setup (Thrustmaster TS-XW, TH8A, T3PA-Pro and NLR Wheel Stand) and it works amazing.  I haven't gone into fine tuning it, but the adjustments are limitless.  Even when setup in sequential mode, I can flip the switch to handbrake mode and have 25% pressure for launching on FM7.  I'm currently working on figuring out how to increase the resistance on the lever to feel more "mechanical" and stiff.  Also thinking about purchasing a second TSSH+ to mount to the current with the TH8A and TM Racing Clamp (clamp is hard mounted to NLR Wheel Stand and clamp portion holds TM Sim Hub)

The TSSH (PC version) will not work with consoles due to the required drivers.

39E68131-A00B-47CB-94C3-A553B418A3DA.jpeg

2F7D53BE-4A24-4832-ADBE-8053F7A68E48.jpeg

CDCBAE70-63D6-468D-93BC-82F4C137667E.jpeg

F4A95965-42AC-4BD1-A85D-E54725B81EA9.jpeg

Edited by BLKJ Takahashi