✅Assetto Corsa - The Simpit McLaren F1 GTR Series @ Imola (Week 3/Race 2)
1 1

1 post in this topic

This video is part of an entire season, There is a playlist with all of the races on my YouTube channel, feel free to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyZ67yK4bkJ3TN_GBXSC0zn3upel3cfwB

Welcome to Professional Simulation's fourth online race for the year 2018. Today we're running the  McLaren F1 GTR @ Imola in The Simpit's McLaren F1 GTR Series. They run two races per week, one on Thursdays and the other on Fridays. There is also a Practice session that is held on Wednesdays where you can get help with setups etc.

This was the second race of two for the week. The McLaren F1 GTR is a very tough, tricky, demanding car to drive so it should make for some very interesting racing.

If you've been watching my coverage of The Simpit's McLaren F1 GTR Series, you will notice that I've been making a few changes to the format of my videos in the hopes of making better and more enjoyable content for you. I want to start talking to you directly so you'll have a better idea of my frame of mind before and after the race. Feel free to leave me a comment letting me know what you think about these changes, I hope that you enjoy the video.

Edited by Sean Seebran