Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesome setups

36 posts in this topic

I have almost completed a BMW e30 EVOII setup for drift. I do not like this kind of sport, but the game was unplayable.

Now I drift perfectly in 10 min. through the setup. There was no need to touch the steering wheel settings, it is also perfect for this mode.

I have done so if anyone likes. Now it's very funny and repeats the car moves very realistically, and also physical. Anything with cars standard

I need to practice a little, this ess new to me, but it does very well, and you could win competitions story mode.

Drift ready coming soon

It is an all in one to enjoy the drift without any complication.

At first make a configuration easier to learn, to the drift alone, but had shortcomings, like an amateur drift, could not progress through the story mode for lack of points.

This is more advanced and requires a little practice, but is completely stable and rewarding. If you can do drift, you will seamlessly into the game. My problem is that there is no drift. The car carries the same enhancements and adjustments that takes a real car.

The truth is that one day I can do things that they thought, although I need to find info on driving technique, but I've seen, I have tested and work just like in real life.

This configuration will improve or I will make sure the different versions, easy and yet another extreme, this is intermediate, as I have a little lack of knowledge of riding technique.

To make it clear that traks drift. racetracks to need different settings, they change the physical and the car slides. I do not understand is that the evidence put racetraks drift in story mode. I'm working on it.

Shift 2 Drift Pack, BMW e30 Setup+Settings

Definitely my steering wheel is dead, is an electronic failure, and has no arrangement. Also my economy will not let me buy another as I have no job. I'll try to find some second hand or damaged and try to exchange pieces, but is difficult.

This means no more do not play setups and over time. The last will be the Mustang RTR-X, I could not test-drive. I hope it's good, i upload soon.

Especially that has been bothering me now that many cars had finished and was starting to enjoy the game and the story mode and not only do setups.

Anyway, I'm glad I could contribute something positive in this community.

Enter here from time to time.

For now my last setup made with wheel, and I think it might be the best. I have only tested with Pad, but almost everything I've done with the wheel.

FORD MUSTANG RTR-X Setup

I tried to make a setup without the wheel, I shall count as such, the handling with pad, and telemetry is visually very good, but with wheel and FF, inertia can go ....

FORD MUSTANG GT MONSTER / FALKEN V. Gittin Jr. Setup

FORD MUSTANG RTR-X DRIFT Setup