Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VECTOR GT1 MP

6 posts in this topic

Hi all

I am aware the last topic mentioned the Vector GT1 but there was little discussion about it and wanted solid info about it. My question is does anyone here actually own one? If so how are the lag times. I am limited to this Sim as i am using a Xbox One X. I assume this is my only motion sim option at the moment correct? 

I just watched this YouTube video and you can see a little lag, watch his extreme steering wheel movement versus the motion and you can observe the input to motion reaction. Then again if you're running a TV, any input lag will also be onscreen too so it should all align.

Thanks, i actually did watch all his videos and noticed a bit of lag myself. Was hoping to see if anyone who owns one can confirm how bad it is. It seems they are not too popular. I can only find one other guy who "reviews" it for 20 min but does not actually use it or talk about the specs that i want. 

This type of frame mover solution is very "Fragile". I dont think you can mount high end pedals like HPP or HE pedals, which max foot brake force > 70 lb. It is also hard to believe you can mount any DD steering system on it (single rod just cannot support the base to mount a DD wheel). It would be good for flight sim, but not for racing though. For Gaming it is OK with G29 wheel and pedals, but for racing sim cars I doubt you will like it. If I were you, with same budget, I would stay 2-DoF seat mover solution plus 1-dof of rear traction loss, like the Simxperience solution.

I think SimX Commander SW supports xBox one for motion and Accuforce DD wheel. BTW, why Console instead of PC? rF2 only supports PC, and although Assetto Corsa supports Console but physics is not same though I think. The console updates, patches, release are so slow in order to sync with console vendors' release and cannot keep up as good as PC in terms of physics.....