F/S Analog Handbrakes and Sequential Shifters
2 2

25 posts in this topic

After selling over 60 this past month (mostly due to iRacing's Rallycar) Another order coming up........

These are the best hands down handbrakes and sequential shifters for your money.  Lifetime warranty with top of the line construction.

165.00 each.  I have made a short video showing their construction and how to calibrate them for your PC.  These are for PC only....they will not work with consoles.  Have a look and if any questions leave a comment and i'll answer your questions.  

----------------------------------------------------Skip to the 5 min mark for beginning---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by jeffery ford

165 + shipping to the US or is it included?

Edit:  The lifetime warranty is provided by who?  Apologies if this is answered in the video.  I'm at work and cannot watch.

Looks like a great product.

Edited by ShawnBuckley

It’s 165 each.  They compare well with the 400.00 HE Handbrake and shifters.  Actually they beat them by a mile.  

The warranty is provided by the manufacturer. They gave you a second set of electronics WITH your first order in the unlikely event that one has an issue.  I have sold over 60 this month with ZERO issues.  

And the 165.00 includes shipping to the United States.  Outside the USA you pay the shipping.  Any other questions just ask. ? 

Another shipment about to clear customs now!  These don’t last long at this price and quality.  Everything else is just a toy!

43A51F66-B087-44F7-90F7-A63979C177AC.png

Edited by jeffery ford

I assume this is the same one listed on ebay for 149 or best offer considering it's coming from Russia... 

I don't care about the price difference, just wanting to see better photos like the ones posted on ebay... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Handbrake-PRO/182506757704?hash=item2a7e401e48:g:yfwAAOSwhQhY2Tg4

Let me know, I'm sure shipping is quicker with you.. 

Pete

1 hour ago, gondeep11 said:

I assume this is the same one listed on ebay for 149 or best offer considering it's coming from Russia... 

I don't care about the price difference, just wanting to see better photos like the ones posted on ebay... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Handbrake-PRO/182506757704?hash=item2a7e401e48:g:yfwAAOSwhQhY2Tg4

Let me know, I'm sure shipping is quicker with you.. 

Pete

No. Completely different.  Same manufacturer. I worked with them to improve their product.  It’s now 200% stronger, completely different industrial internals, all new electronics, new fit and finish too.  

I am the only seller of these upgraded units per our agreement.  The eBay stuff is his older models with the old tech.  ?

Edited by jeffery ford

Kudos to you for working with a class act like Dim Sim and helping him by distributing a superior product. I got a shifter and handbrake from him in the past (albeit not as hardcore as what you are offering) and both were excellent. If I didn't already have these, I'd be reaching you for both the shifter and handbrake. 8-)

52 minutes ago, MCUSA said:

Kudos to you for working with a class act like Dim Sim and helping him by distributing a superior product. I got a shifter and handbrake from him in the past (albeit not as hardcore as what you are offering) and both were excellent. If I didn't already have these, I'd be reaching you for both the shifter and handbrake. 8-)

Thanks for the kind words.  Yes they are works of art for sure.  They are the best Shifters and Handbrakes around.  Glad your enjoying yours.    

Well, we have to correct a lots of things here. It is actually THE Simulatorshop www.prosim.no - that are the official Re-seller of DimSim product range. But thank you for the promoting and infovideo :-)Prosim.no - have cooperated prox 3 years, and the sales are growing rapidly. We do have the products in stock. - BUT WE HAVE TO CORRECT ALL mentioned in the video here is uncorrect:
1) "Sold 60 pcs first month" - as we know, you got 6 pcs received :-)
2) "Not possible to buy anywhere" - Not correct. Prosim and E-bay.
3) "These are the 2018 models" - not correct, Only thing is a colored spring. Updates are coming in as they are updated
4) "We have an agreement to sell - with 6 months Exclusivity" - Wrong.
5) "If you want older models, you can get them at E-bay" - Wrong, Prosim and Dimitry are selling exactly the same
6) "Their are not so updated, electonic/steel/stronger springs" - No it is exactly the same as we sell.
7) "If you take them from E-bay - it takes 3-4 months" - not correct. Dimitri sell at e-bay if he have some rest in stock that we have not ordered yet.
8) "These are made in Europe" - no they are made in Russia with great quality!
9) "Lifetime warranty" - no it is has never been. But their' solid yes!
Best Reg Prosim.no / THE Simulatorshop.com .  PS: All written here can be confirmed by the manufacturer :-) See you guys!

Edited by Stonehard

Did you pay what you could af-ford?

Hahahahhahaaaaaa

You should change your name to ROADKILL

with the signature,

Found On Roadside Dead= F.O.R.D

Edited by fil140

3 minutes ago, fil140 said:

Did you pay what you could af-ford?

Hahahahhahaaaaaa

You should change your name to ROADKILL

with the signature,

Found On Roadside Dead= F.O.R.D

It will just be easier to change my name and disown my entire family to avoid any possible connection to this transatlantic toerag.