Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RACE SIM STUDIO GT Mod - Awesome

4 posts in this topic

Assetto Corsa RSS Tornado, Vortex and Ferruccio 55 GT mod from Race Sim Studio is a top shelf mod that looks fantastic, drives reasonably well out of the box and sounds absolutely amazing...rivaling Racerooms audio (only my opinion) They are a handful to drive well and will take some skill and practice to tame them, but found adjusting some settings helps handling...Highly Recommended.

They are available as a paid mod from...http://racesimstudio.com/   

RSS Vortex Ferruccio 55 Tornado.jpg

Really liking these cars a lot...reminds me of Simbins GTR2 cars which these are scratch made but for 2017...very nice to drive...the steering wheel feel on my TS XW Racer has the same characteristics in these cars in AC as GTR2, which is a good thing...they just feel different than KS cars...only my opinion

Just spent 3 hours driving around Nords with these cars and I did not get bored...lol...just brilliant...and my Personal Best Lap Time around Nords with 14 other cars ...7.11.557 in the GT Ferruccio 55 v12...what a driving experience these cars are.

5a41e9bc42a9b_ASSETTOCORSArssferruccio_55nordschleife.thumb.jpg.0e68e412b91294550a85bed3b211fd32.jpg5a41e9c87623a_ASSETTOCORSArsstornadonordschleife.thumb.jpg.7285b4132dbef8df060a9fc82528189e.jpg5a41e9d873e48_ASSETTOCORSArssvortexnordschleife.thumb.jpg.77ea8402d89fafb8b20ca048036135b2.jpg

3 hours ago, soups said:

A bit pricey for me .

That's ok...each to their own...I am more than happy to pay for this quality.

Out of the three cars the Vortex (Viper) was the hardest one to tame for me personally, has some understeer, which I found can be helped by adjusting the 'Tire Pressures' ...a couple of clicks forward for Front and a couple of clicks back for the rear, but still a very lively car to drive around Nordschleife...managed a 7.07.978 with the adjusted tire pressure.