Brand New Fanatec SQ V1.5 Shifter
3 3

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I’m selling a brand new fanatec shifter. I just got it yesterday, and then realized that I needed the USB adapter and the table clamp. Don’t want to spend $70+ on that (tax sucks) so I turned to you guys. 

Like I said, literally brand spanking new. 

Located in Southern California, near Anaheim. Can do $210 local and $210 shipped  to US

C908AD4E-14D8-4B3F-8E01-FDF0C5CBB1AB.jpeg

2F8F0EDE-D061-462B-B661-3165AC1B594E.jpeg

Edited by Matthewtina2017

I'm in So. Cal as well and have everything you need as far as table clamp and usb adapter. I'd be willing to trade my V1.0 SQ shifter with the extra pieces for your V1.5 if you'd be interested. I have the original box for the shifter and of course both knobs. It's been very well taken care of. Let me know what you think. My step dad has the V1.5 and best I can tell the biggest difference that I could tell is it switches to sequential mode easier and considering I am planning on building my rig I'd like to put the shifter into a console and it would just be easier to switch for me. Only reason I'd be looking to get a new one.

I’d even consider throwing in a little money if you’re interested at all. If you’re just wanting to sell and need/want the cash then I understand. Just let me know one way of the other. I can take pics of it all. I don’t have the clamp box but have the USB adapter in its packaging and have the original box for the shifter. It’s all in great shape and hasn’t been abused. 

Just now, shawnb_2 said:

I’d even consider throwing in a little money if you’re interested at all. If you’re just wanting to sell and need/want the cash then I understand. Just let me know one way of the other. I can take pics of it all. I don’t have the clamp box but have the USB adapter in its packaging and have the original box for the shifter. It’s all in great shape and hasn’t been abused. 

Oh shoot sorry man. I didn't see this. I sold the shifter yesterday. so sorry about that