Logitech G29 clutch compatibility Dirt Rally

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum (Literally just created my account), I'm in the market looking to get my first racing wheel for my PC setup(So far I only play with a Xbox 360 Controller), I'm pretty much decided for the Logitech G29 with the Shifter, right now they are at a good price and I cant afford a Thrustmaster T300. My favorite games are F1 2017 and Dirt Rally, I was watching the reviews and there seems to be no problem with the F1 game however in the youtube video review they mentioned that the clutch was not recognized by the Dirt Rally game in PC. I know the video review is  old so my question is if that problem has been fixed after the last couple of years. I know I could use the Shifter without the clutch but I feel there's no point doing so if what  I want is the most realistic experience I can get. If the problem hasn't been fixed I'd consider getting the wheel without the shifter instead.

tl:dr. Has the problem with the G29 clutch on the DIRT RALLY game for PC been fixed since the game and wheel was launched in 2015

Thanks in advanced. I look forward to being part of this community.