Motorbike simulator for home

1 post in this topic

Hi!

I'm Salva Felip, Founder of LeanGP. I have started a project and I need an opinion to see what you think, I am new here and I do not know how this is going. Have a little compassion with me although I know that it's going to rain down on me like bread.

The idea came to me from seeing that fans of car simracing had plenty of peripherals to play with (steering wheel, pedals, seats ...) but for those of us who like motorcycles there was nothing.

- What you see in the photos is the functional prototype (a cut and coupled tzr), I am finalizing the details of the final product with a design of my own that I will update with photos and videos.
- It is compatible with all consoles, games and virtual reality.
- It will be foldable to put it at home, to occupy as little as possible, save it and that the relative does not kill us in the attempt.
- The material is aluminum to weigh as little as possible, about 25 kg and the fairing of fiber or ABS plastic.
- The price depends a lot on the amount to be manufactured but I have estimated costs of € 650.
- The controls are the same as with a motorbike, to turn graves, change gears in the left foot. brake combined in handle and foot, gas in the fist ...
- The product will go on sale in kickstarter soon.

I would appreciate very much if you would give me a hand, since nobody better than fans of motorcycles like me to see if they like it.

Thank you very much in advance.

https://leangp.com/en/

oQhmbAt.jpg?1

BQqyum7.jpg?1

uEI1HLI.jpg

Edited by Salvador Felip