TMX force feed back stops working

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone reading, 

I have owned my thrustmaster tmx for over a month now, but i've been noticing some technical problems with the force feed back function 

1. when starting up the wheel, the thing shuts on and off 3 times to the left when calibrating

2.whenever i use the game controller set up and test out the forces, after 2-4 times the force feed back stops working, if i unplug and replug it just stops working as a whole, the wheel seems to still work, but the force feed back doesnt

3. In assetto It happens whenever the ffb (which im believing by this is a problem in the gears) feels very faint, but then it turns back on SOMETIMES with sudden jagged movement

4. ive been waiting a literal 2 weeks for a response from anyone, nobody knows what to do. 

5.I tried the unplug both for 30 seconds along with holding the 4 (and the 2) button method

6. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver, it doesn't work, so that also makes me believe its the wheel itself, I dont know what part because I don't want to disassemble just yet 

If anyone knows what to do/buy/fix to help get my wheel to work please that would be grateful!

When you contact Thrustmaster tech support you're doing it by email.
You do know at the bottom of the Contact Us page, where you fill out a support ticket, is a "By phone". Click where it says "By phone" and it'll ask what country you're in. It might give you a number you can call to get instant support.

I did this with a minor issue with the TH8A shifter the day I got it and while it was a thing that in the end should have taking 2 mins to solve it took a while and they guy I talked to was really cool and listened to what I had to say even on something that was kind of not related, it was a the shifter but not what I was having issues with.