Should I get the Logitech Momo?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I would like to buy a Logitech Momo wheel. Do you think it would be a decent beginner wheel?  Also, is this compatible with the newest racing games: Project Cars 1-2, F1 2016-17, Dirt Rally on Windows 10?

Edited by AdamBlack
misspelling

I know it's very old, but I don't really expect much about it. If it's compatible with games I mentioned on Win 10, I will be very happy. I don't play online ('cuz I'm a noob) and I will go to university next year, so I will not be able to carry the wheel with me, that's why i need a cheap, temporally  wheel.  Do you think 50 bucks would be too much? 

28 minutes ago, AdamBlack said:

I know it's very old, but I don't really expect much about it. If it's compatible with games I mentioned on Win 10, I will be very happy. I don't play online ('cuz I'm a noob) and I will go to university next year, so I will not be able to carry the wheel with me, that's why i need a cheap, temporally  wheel.  Do you think 50 bucks would be too much? 

It is obsolete wheel. It is absolute waste of money. 50 bucks are too much for it. In these days you can find something way better around this price.

28 minutes ago, AdamBlack said:

Thank you for your advice! Do you think a Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia would be a good alternative? 

Which one? The cheap non fb? No, For around 50 bucks you can buy G25 or G27 wheel - alone without shifter and pedals. Or Driving Force GT. Which is day and night upgrade from Logitech Momo.