Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ffb wheel

5 posts in this topic

we need some info here.

the GTR2 is good if you have a Xbox360 (this one also supports pc/ps3)

but if you only have pc/ps3 then you should take the GT3 RS V2 with the club sport.

:) they are pretty much the same wheel, but only xbox mode on GT2 :)

Hope it helps

If you don't plan on using a wheel with an Xbox 360, then the GT3RS is the same wheel as the GT2 without Xbox compatibility, it will work on PC and PS3. The clubsport edition is sweet, those are nice pedals as compared to the standard ones. If you need Xbox, PS3 and PC compatibility then you'll need the GT2, it also has a Clubsport edition, at least it did when I bought mine. :)

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

thanks for this information guys. i have a ps3 and i have decided on making my first gaming pc :) . for this reason i will probably buy a logitech driving force gt or something like that because of money resons. thanks anyways though

thanks for this information guys. i have a ps3 and i have decided on making my first gaming pc :) . for this reason i will probably buy a logitech driving force gt or something like that because of money resons. thanks anyways though

The DFGT wheel is an excellent wheel. Don't be put off because it's "cheaper" than the rest. A wheel that costs more doesn't always make you the better driver. Maybe in the feature you can upgrade the pedals to the Clubsports but for now that DFGT set will get you started in the right direction.