Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When will the shift 2 review be here ?

6 posts in this topic

I tried Shift 2 Unleased (PS3) for two months with my Fanatec GT3 v2 + Clubsportpedals and came to the conclusion; I did not want to waist any more time on this game so I sold it back to my local gamestore.

Very disappointed with this game. Shift 1, (despite the improved graphics in Shift 2) is still, far more better playable with a wheel. In future, perhaps I buy Shift 2 back when there is a patch that fixes the wheel handling to a point that steering is a joy rather than an annoying experience.

well "rhs"~when I first started playing "SHIFT 2U" [PS3/DFGT] I found it had a pretty large learning curve,

perhaps due to the fact I had been logging massive hours on "GT5",and had really got used to how most of the cars in "GT5" drive~which is pretty much awesome across the board,and before I go any further,let me just state~"I LOVE GT5"!...BUT,"GT5" does have a tendency to be a bit too easy,the "AI" is stupid,and the result of hitting a concrete divider going 150 MPH?..bouncing off of it & 0 damage to the car..I can overlook all of these things [for the most part] because "GT5" is just so damn kewl,and a ton of fun~I think "SHIFT 2U" is also an awesome racer,and absolutley ROCKS! though I can see how some people may get so frustrated that they just say *^%$ IT! and give up on it,"SHIFT 2U" will most certainly test your patience at times,and can be a real beast to get used to,but Ive really fell in love with this title,and dig the super aggro "AI" & and gr8 "Damage",I admit "SHIFT 2U" is FAR from a perfect game,and that some of the cars just SUCK![no matter how you set them up]~BUT when you are in the right car,on the right track,"SHIFT 2U" can be one hell of an Intense racing experience,and one that "GT5" just can not give you at any level,I often think if you could somehow splice "GT5" & "SHIFT 2U" together,you would have about as close to a perfect racer as one could hope for!..hehe :lol:

cheers and gr8 racing.