(UK) Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 & Damper Kit; Buckfink Holger Q1R 70mm wheelside only & Accuforce angle mount
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V3 + Damper Kit

1D39B966-A778-4BED-AA4D-93FF60351FC3.thumb.jpeg.e81200e329ed473c667465936ce93c87.jpeg

More pictures and info on eBay listing: https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fanatec-Clubsport-Pedals-V3-Damper-Kit/173168719773?hash=item2851a8f79d:g:V7oAAOSwWktai1Jy

Will sell on here for £350 incl. next day insured delivery (its’s £26 regardless because of cover costs for expensive item)

Removed Q1R from LMP rim and switched to Accuforce so this is now going spare. 

£55 incl. delivery

11F891E2-D7FD-447D-8225-52C03F3CF268.jpeg

Accuforce Angle mount, upgraded to Sim-Lab P1 rig which has it’s own angle mount capabilities therefore I don’t need this anymore. Basically brand new, only 2.5 months old and used for about 15hrs pictured on old rig and currently in original shipping box.

£40 incl. delivery.

8C8D8EBE-0169-460B-9F3C-B724EEAA91C6.jpeg

4FF74286-05FA-4C7C-B67F-689B69D20032.jpeg

Edited by Furnace Inferno
New items added

For anyone worrying about the button caps. These are removable and always break. Does not affect function of the buttons in any way.

Have the same set up plus I have other fanatic rims. 

Price seems reasonable. Considering new price is just over £1K new for base/hub and rim.(v2.5 base).

Bump, photos added. 

You can see the cracks in the button caps most of which I've repaired with an epoxy so as to not damage the plastic.

The one empty one shows what the actual button looks like underneath and is in perfect condition just the thin plastic of the caps which broke. 

I could potentially but I'm not sure it would be particularly cost effective for you given prices in Europe are 30% higher. The hub here is €350 vs. $300 which is over £100 ($135) cheaper after you take currency conversion into account for the UK. 

Ok I've got the Accuforce on the rig and taken this off to discover the locking pin is now stuck in the base and I can't get the wheel off the base without drilling it out. 

Can either leave as one unit or drill it out and separate the two but most likely damage the screw insert which would be fine for any clubsport QR but make it incompatible with the CSL screw based one. 

I will therefore be dropping the price to £550incl. delivery.

Offers in that range also welcome.

Edited by Furnace Inferno