Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T300rs - Upgrade wheel or pedals first?

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I have the standard T300rs wheel/pedal set on a GT Omega ART rig.  I play GT Sport, F1 2017, and Project Cars for PS4 only.  I want to get the Ferrari F1 wheel and the T3PA pedals, but not sure which one to do first.  I'm actually okay with the stock pedals since they're all I've ever used.  The stock wheel is okay, but it needs more buttons and I am getting the occasional random button press.  What do you think?  Thanks.

Then the F1 rim. Most cars will use the paddle shifters just fine and you don't need a clutch pedal for that. Also unless you're planning to get a shifter then the clutch pedal is useless.

Now if you were playing a lot of Euro or American Truck Simulator or NASCAR or something where the experience would be improved with a shifter then I would say get the pedals but then also get a shifter.

I have the t300rs and T3PA pedals. As for the pedals just bought Fanatec v3's and I would never go back. Much better hands down. As for the wheel My paddle shift is very hit or miss. I'm going to upgrade the wheel base and rim to a v2.5. So pedals first as for the wheel base a rim my rim last just over 2 years. I only race in the winter time so not impressed the length of time it lasted.