Sim Commander 4 and RF2
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Need some help with Sim Commander 4 recognizing R Factor 2 . I have tried installing the game same as my other sims which work fine . RF2 will respond,  the game will load thru S.C 4 . I am not getting any motion or shaker response . I did notice on the Sim Commander 4 status page it showed (Executing Game Plugin Pre Launch Tasks) with a exclamation point next to it . Thank you for any help. 

Edited by soups

I had the same problem. Now I have to try and remember what it was that fixed it. I think - when you get the Sim Commander launch screens make sure you have selected rFactor2 as the game (in 2 different places, if I remember correctly). If that doesn't work I think you need to delete the game and let SimCommander/Steam find it again - then make sure you've set it to rFactor2 before launching. Drove me crazy for days!

I will try to check tomorrow to see if I need to modify my answer. Let me know if you get results.

Greg

In the SimXperience Control Center - Manage Sim Setup Buttons

Under 'Filters' - 1st line should be set to 'rFactor 2 (Steam)'

Box below that should say 'rFactor 2 (Steam)' and your car/track profiles should be listed below that. In the section to the right - Basic Settings - it should say 'rFactor 2 (Steam)'.

Under the 'Settings' tab - Basic Settings - Name = rFactor 2  (Steam), Game Plugin = rFactor 2 (Steam) Game Plugin, Game exe = c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\Steam.exe - or wherever your Steam.exe is, Description = rFactor 2 (Steam). Under 'Advanced' - Parameters = -applaunch 365960 -silent, Wait On = rFactor2.exe

On 10/22/2017 at 6:26 PM, Greg23 said:

I had the same problem. Now I have to try and remember what it was that fixed it. I think - when you get the Sim Commander launch screens make sure you have selected rFactor2 as the game (in 2 different places, if I remember correctly). If that doesn't work I think you need to delete the game and let SimCommander/Steam find it again - then make sure you've set it to rFactor2 before launching. Drove me crazy for days!

I will try to check tomorrow to see if I need to modify my answer. Let me know if you get results.

Greg

hi Greg i have the same problem, cant get my simulator to move with rfactor2 can you please help and  explain me how you exactly solve this issue because is driving me crazy, i will appreciated any help thank you.