simvibe help
1 1

6 posts in this topic

ok first things first, im on a budget. ive been running 4x50w auras from a 200w amp in stereo, so i've got front and rear left and front and rear right, its worked fine since ps3, but now its time for simvibe. i think the cheapest way to run both chassis and extensions is firstly of course a further 3 auras. then ill need and additional sound card but when it comes to the amp i'm at a bit of a loss, it seems that the best way is a car audio amp, either 1x8channel or 2x4channel. im not quite sure about wiring up the power to 240mains from 12v or finding a simple converter and also im not entirely sure about plugging in the amps to soundcards, ive got the basics and ive read all of the instruction manuals and watched all of the videos but im not sure if the problem is that its just easier and more obvious than i think it is.

any help from the guys in the know would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance, phil.

To much hassle using car amp. Have patience and find the correct amp for your project. You can find the proper amp for your transducers . I speak from trial and error .Search for  people that have your type of setup there you will find the correct parts needed to accomplish your project. Like Yoda would say , " Patience have you must!"  

i can get the lil 2channel amps that a lot of people run, but can i run 2 of the outputs from 1 soundcard to 2 amps for chassis mode and then another 2 outputs from another soundcard to another 2 amps for extensions mode?