Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for clean racers in Project Cars 2 online

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

After playing a session in PC2 that was a lot of fun until a piece of dung bumped me out of the road, I realized that the only way for me to have some clean racing is to seek out like minded racers. Accidents will happen, but I'd like to be able to race with people who respect and accept the rules, and not bleed money on iRacing. 

My user name is delinramsy, send me a message and mention Project Cars 2, and I'll gladly add you to my list.

Thanks for your time, guys, hope to see you on the track!

Hey guys... Today I had first onlince race... Lot of crashers and stuff... Looking for normal online racing. Im not much of a driver, but just want to compete and have fun. Any suggestions or groups interested in accepting me as community or something? Thanks.

Anyone has any suggestion on how to pay this game online??? I managed, during the last two days, to enter 4 servers, out of 40 tries, and two times my wheel didnt work for some reason, until I restarted the game.

Only few servers with players in game browser, and only few players in each. Every server perfect weather, time and conditions... How to play this game online? Thx.