ASRL recruiting new drivers (fast and slow) to Project Cars 2 league. IMSA style racing in America.

1 post in this topic

Welcome to ASRL (American Sim Racing League). My name is RazMaTaz87 and I’m currently recruiting for my Project Cars 2 league. The season will start on October 22, 2017 with a short Porsche 911 Cup Series to help judge everyone’s speed, after a month of practicing and testing the new game. After that starting on December 10, 2017, we will be running a SportsCar Championship similar to IMSA with 3 classes. The LMP2, GTLM/GTE and GT3. Your speed will not matter. We are looking for fast and slow drivers. The fast drivers will help the slow drivers and we have all types of speed in our league. The fastest drivers will be in LMP2 then mid pack drivers in GTLM/GTE and the slowest in GT3. I’m looking for drivers that want to race every (or most) weeks. I do not care about speed at all. If you show up all the time you will have a seat. We currently have 25 drivers in the league with 10 to 12 racing every week. I’m looking for 4 to 6 new drivers to help fill in the field. The only requirements are as follows: The league is currently only on Xbox One. 2. You must be over 18. 3. You must have a headset and a discord account. 4. You must speak English. If you are interested send me a message on Xbox Live or Discord. Thanks guys I hope to meet a bunch of new drivers.

Xbox Live Gamertag: RazMaTaz87

Xbox Live Club: American Sim Racing League

Discord: RazMaTaz87#0718