Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARC G27-E Mod

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys, this is my first post, although I've been following you guys almost since the beginning, and this is a heck of a show, so congrats for that first of all.

So back on topic, i do own a G27, and i saw this ARC G27-E Mod, around the ARC team website, and i was very curious on it, but i don't know about this product a lot, cause it is not very common to see on youtube, and i don't really know if you have already made any review or something on this.

So i would ask you if you could do a disadvantage/benefits of this product.

Best Regards

Hi,

Thank you very much!

We are actually in the middle of reviewing the ARC mod. Shaun tried doing the DIY build of the kit and found it extremely difficult in the soldering/electronics area. We'd all recommend sending your wheel in vs. doing it yourself. Stay tuned for the review!

Hi,

Thank you very much!

We are actually in the middle of reviewing the ARC mod. Shaun tried doing the DIY build of the kit and found it extremely difficult in the soldering/electronics area. We'd all recommend sending your wheel in vs. doing it yourself. Stay tuned for the review!

Cool, I'll definitely stay (very) tune waiting for it to come out, cause i believe the G27 "full mod" beats every other wheel(hope i don't start a fight), and this mod is very promising i think.

Hi there,

I am getting one very soon and would love to see what you think about it. Think I will be getting one no matter but it still would be cool to see what you think of it.

And in the review/guide you guys did about different wheel, did I miss what you guys thought about the G25/G27 pedals? I heard alot about the budget pedals (and agree with every word). But I was watching on the bus from my mobil so I could have missed it =)

Keep up the good work by the way, it has become the thing I look at everyday on my bus ride to work hehe. Love it.

Opps forgot to say, I would love to see how the ARC G27-E compares to the T500RS or the Fanatec Wheels and pedals. Your opinion has meant a lot to me in the passed and I got my G25 thanks to you guys and have been loving it to bits, but a friend had his bunny over for a visit and it has eaten nearlly all my cables, some plastic parts and taken out a good chunk of my wheel. So I do really need to get a new wheel. Is it ok to hate little furry cute bunnys now because of this? I do like the G25 pedals a lot but I have been reading that some people think they can't even compare to the T500RS and Fanatec clubsport pedals and I only have budget wheels to compare to and the G25 pedals do feel a hole lot better to me but I have never tried a real racing car and don't even have a driving license (should be ashamed, 36 years old) so I can't even compare to a real car.

Waiting eagerly infront of the screen and refreshing every 2min hoping to see a review soon hehe.

And as I said before, thanks for all you hard work on reviews and helping us that are lost =)