FS: Obutto Ozone + Logitech G27 UK + 24" Monitor + SRW-S1 Wheel

1 post in this topic

Hi All,

I am moving back to uni where I wont have space for my rig so I am unfortunately selling it. 

It's an Obutto oZone rig with a Logitech G27 wheel, pedal and shifter set. The monitor is a 24" Asus, which is currently mounted to the rig.

Everything when new came to just over £650, so now I'm looking for something around £350 for it all. 

There is a little bit of wear in places but the rig itself has been very well looked after and the wheel set and the monitor have been completely reliable. All were bought brand new. 

I'm in the South West (Devon) so I know collecting it might not be the easiest for most people, so I'm prepared to travel depending on whereabouts you are to drop it off or if you want you're welcome to pick it up too. 

Perfect first setup if you're into simracing on a budget. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Separately I'm also selling my SRW-S1 wheel. I've hardly ever used it since being bought new, so its in very good condition.

I will sell that for £30 and will post that to you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,

Ollie

IMG_2476.JPG

IMG_2477.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2481.JPG

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2486.JPG

IMG_2492.JPG

IMG_2493.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG

IMG_2497.JPG