Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New rig built and looking for upgrades,,buttkicker vs pedals?

5 posts in this topic

I have just built my first sim rig,,craigslisted a comfy car seat and pretty much cloned a ricmotech rig,,came out pretty damn good for a first time build!

I have the T300 RS wheel and the stock pedals it came with and did the brake mod on it,,,Dont think its too bad,,but I hear the T3PA Pro pedals feel great and worth the upgrade?

However I think the buttkicker would add more immersion than a new pedals,,,but not sure? I seen people are using these aura bass things as a cheaper solution to a buttkicker.

Looks like I can get aura,and a amp plus the wires I need for about $100,Think this is the better upgrade than pedals?

Im concerned that since my rig is wood and my seat is a real seat from a late 90's minivan that alot of the vibes will be isolated out before it hits my arse. What do you think?

On 3/9/2017 at 2:13 PM, ProfitOfDoom said:

I have just built my first sim rig,,craigslisted a comfy car seat and pretty much cloned a ricmotech rig,,came out pretty damn good for a first time build!

I have the T300 RS wheel and the stock pedals it came with and did the brake mod on it,,,Dont think its too bad,,but I hear the T3PA Pro pedals feel great and worth the upgrade?

However I think the buttkicker would add more immersion than a new pedals,,,but not sure? I seen people are using these aura bass things as a cheaper solution to a buttkicker.

Looks like I can get aura,and a amp plus the wires I need for about $100,Think this is the better upgrade than pedals?

Im concerned that since my rig is wood and my seat is a real seat from a late 90's minivan that alot of the vibes will be isolated out before it hits my arse. What do you think?

Mind sharing a pic???

Been looking to do something similar