Triple screen BenQ GW2760HS advice
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys I have been researching for monitors there so manny choices I was hoping to get some advice, I was looking at getting 3 BenQ GW2760HS have anybody's used these before ? If so what are they like, Or any personal experience with any monitors.

im welcome to suggestions I'm willing to run any size from 23 inch - 27 inch looking to spend 500-600 on all 3 might stretch slightly more if it's worth it hope you guys can help thanks. 

27 inch 1080p monitors would fit that price range although you would need to stick to 60hz. I wouldn't go under 27 inch in size to be honest. You may want to look at higher refresh rate screens though, but once you that they tend to be also higher resolution screens (1440p) and quite a bit more expensive. I would definitely make sure you're not interested in VR as you could save much hassle and cost with monitors if you decide VR is something you could use. I use both personally.

I bought 3 BenQ GW2760H and love them. I run a 970. I got a sweet deal on them 180 at newegg on sale last year. I will be upgrading to a 1080 due to depend on the car in iracing my FPS drops below a 100 with the settings I like. I can get more but, then the video setting are very low