Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrustmaster Ferrari suite complete

5 posts in this topic

The Thrustmaster Ferrari suite is finaly complete :) Using the Leather 28 on my rig and since I think the other wheels are quite nice i decided to 3D-print a mount and put them on the wall in my garage.

Of course they are possible to disassemble in a few seconds, I mounted lighting behind the steering wheel that creates a nice atmosphere as a final touch.

IMG_0432.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0468.JPG

IMG_0469.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0463.JPG

Hi,

I don't know, what your original profession is, but you are very talented at this area! The best ambient lights I've ever seen, just exactly my taste! Keep on realizing your ideas, please! And share them... :)

Best regards!

Thanks!
It is very easy to build. A couple of meter filament, a playwood board and a bunch of lights from ebay. And finally a transformer to plug in the wall and that's all!

If anyone wants more information or cad drawings, I'll fix it :)

/Anders

Hi,

watching the pics, I realized, that we have some common things, like the Z906, the GTE wheel, and having an own workshop/man-cave. Unfortunately, last autumn, my t500rs broke down, since then I'm trying to build something from the rest of the sim-racing hardware, and waiting for the possibility to buy a DD wheel (money, money, money...)

here is a part of my workshop:

Brigetiol's rig

Funny, but building a spaceship is much cheaper, than a race-car :) . Besides, I'm rebuilding the whole workshop this summer, so seeing yours can give me a few ideas, how to give mine the final touch.

Best regards!