DSD Button Box/Panels vinyl decals
10 10

113 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2018 at 6:43 AM, simchippy said:

When will you be making more? I'm looking for a few sets for both the button caps and rotary controls and toggles. I have a few wheels and boxes to complete.

Thx

Hi there, I am currently awaiting more vinyl which should come early next week.  My plan is to then make another batch of 20-25 and have them up for purchase on Friday (April 13). 

Nathan

Tomorrow evening they will be available for purchase. Thanks for your interest!

Nathan

53 minutes ago, Timmyg said:

Hi,

When will they be available for purchase?

Thanks,

Tim

On 9/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, virdog said:

I just came across your lovely work.  I hope to catch some when/if you do another batch.

Thanks! 

I will be making at least one batch of the decals this month - and my button caps will finally be available later this week as well. 

59555966-5D35-40C2-9992-7C32D3772CBA.jpeg

These are back in stock for anyone interested - 
V3.2 - 120 Decals 
UPDATED Sept 14
16.50$ USD

120 individually cut decals for buttons boxes and steering wheels. Made From vinyl in either matte or sem-gloss. Can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth/sponge. Full Description found below with links to purchase.

14/20 available
SEMI GLOSS option - https://www.etsy.com/listing/544188607

7 hours ago, Dewwa said:

we in europe can not buy these .....Bad!

Why not? I’ve sent more than 200 of these over seas including France, Scotland, Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Portugal, Wales, Norway, Sweden and even further out to Turkey, Ukraine, Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand. In fact I sell less domestically. Where are you trying to purchase from? 

Nathanw