DSD Button Box/Panels vinyl decals
10 10

113 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Sim Racing Jason said:

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to buy a set of these after we missed out first time round, got my order in and can't wait for them to arrive !

Jason.

Thank you! Appreciate the words and the order. 

1 hour ago, Jasonike said:

Did these ship yet?  I paid last week

I got my shipping notice 2 days after ordering. Hasn't arrived yet but I'm in Canada, so I expect 1-2 week window (or thereabouts).

I'm in NY and haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm sure it'll be in the mail any day now....the pics looked real good and will definitely be an excellent addition to my setup.

On 8/15/2017 at 10:44 AM, Jasonike said:

Did these ship yet?  I paid last week

Jason, your order shipped on the 12th which in fairness was a saturday. Highly suspect with USPS it started moving monday morning (assuming your in PA). I had over 100 units sold so most of them were completed this weekend and sent out either saturday or monday. I'd be suprised if you don't have it by this week. 

NathanW

18 hours ago, Sim Racing Jason said:

I am in the U.K and  mine arrived a couple of days ago and I have even fitted some of them.

I am very impressed with both the quality of the decals and also the way they perfectly fit around the buttons on my P1 button box.

Thanks.

Jason,

Super happy to hear that! Glad you like them!

Nathan

14 hours ago, aldo said:

I'm in NY and haven't gotten mine yet, but I'm sure it'll be in the mail any day now....the pics looked real good and will definitely be an excellent addition to my setup.

Aldo, yours shipped LAST monday evening! They really should be there by now. Please let me know if by friday you don't have them. I'm on the west coast (los angeles) but I've gotten stuff up to Canada (Montreal) in 6 business days.  8 days seems like a awfully long time to NY. 

Edited by ndw1138

16 hours ago, ndw1138 said:

Aldo, yours shipped LAST monday evening! They really should be there by now. Please let me know if by friday you don't have them. I'm on the west coast (los angeles) but I've gotten stuff up to Canada (Montreal) in 6 business days.  8 days seems like a awfully long time to NY. 

yup....USPS is slow but steady, got mine today, thanks bud, now gotta setup my boxes accordingly!!!

IMG_2392.JPG

54 minutes ago, aldo said:

yup....USPS is slow but steady, got mine today, thanks bud, now gotta setup my boxes accordingly!!!

IMG_2392.JPG

Fantastic! Thank you for letting me know! I was concerned - appreciate it

NathanW

hey Nathan...how difficult are these to make? I was wondering if you could add some custom labels like weight jacker adjustment, anti rollbars, dash #1 #2, splash, full service, tires only...etc

I gotta be honest, I paid for this +10 days ago.  You said they were going out in Wed or Thursday's mail but ends up going out in Saturday's mail (basically Monday) and they still haven't arrived. 

2 hours ago, Jasonike said:

I gotta be honest, I paid for this +10 days ago.  You said they were going out in Wed or Thursday's mail but ends up going out in Saturday's mail (basically Monday) and they still haven't arrived. 

Jason, you ordered on the 7th. It tells you it will ship in 3-5 working days. It went to the post office on Saturday the 12th. I updated your status the day it was mailed. I updated you post this as well, upon your inquiry. Sorry your upset but I can't make the USPS move any faster. If your upset, then please just send it back and I'll totally refund you. I can't do anything to make it any faster. Since then I've got the turn around to be about 1-2 days, but the first weekend I went through my entire stock (60) and was going at the highest speed I could to get all the orders filled and keep the quality where I was happy. 

NathanW

3 hours ago, aldo said:

hey Nathan...how difficult are these to make? I was wondering if you could add some custom labels like weight jacker adjustment, anti rollbars, dash #1 #2, splash, full service, tires only...etc

So I've got this request a few times. Mostly from oval racers. If I produce another run (50/50 at this point), I do have weight-jacker, SwayBars F/R +/-, Push to Pass, Tear off, 3 new fuel icons with just different colours (for quantities as EVERY request I've gotten is for either different quantities OR different units (liters/gallons for example). I already have 2 for tires though.. 

Regardless, it's a bit of work as the die cutter requires everything to be vector based. Doing one offs isn't something that would be affordable due to time. So I am simply trying to cover as many folks as I can. I can't get more onto the page either so I have to go the other route and remove things to make room for others. If you have any requests - PLEASE let me know what they are. I'll see what I can add. 

NathanW

SwayBars1.jpg

1 hour ago, Jasonike said:

Not upset just waiting and don't understand the shipping 

Please let me know when it gets there. If nothing shows up I'll correct this with you. Sadly I got feedback from a order in Belgium and Australia saying they got there's yesterday and it was shipped the same day as yours.  For some reason the east coast has been silly slow  

Nathan 

Had another group order come through and made 7 extra if anyone is still interested  

UPDATE- 

SOLD OUT - thank you.

V2.1 (sway bar option)

UPDATED 0CT 15th - 0 left 

14.50 USD

90 individually cut decals for buttons boxes and steering wheels. Made From vinyl in either matte or sem-gloss. Can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth/sponge.  Full Description found below with links to purchase. 

SOLD OUT

SEMI GLOSS option - https://www.etsy.com/listing/544188607

SOLD OUT

MATTE option - https://www.etsy.com/listing/530386492

Edited by ndw1138