Wanted: Wheel Stand Pro (or similar) for Logitech G29 -- Toronto, Ontario, Canada

4 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I'm hoping to purchase a Wheel Stand Pro, or something similar, for my Logitech G29. I just bought my wheel earlier this week and I quickly realized how important it is to have a proper mount. 

I'm located in Toronto, near Yorkdale, but I'm willing to make a drive if it means I can get a good deal on a Wheel Stand Pro or something similar. 

Thank you.

Do you know if the G29 fits on the WSP made to fit the DFGT?  I have one made to fit the DFGT that I would love to make you a good deal on (like $40).  Shipping would be pricey as heck because it is large and heavy, though.  And especially to Canada.

Edited by crowhop

17 hours ago, crowhop said:

Do you know if the G29 fits on the WSP made to fit the DFGT?  I have one made to fit the DFGT that I would love to make you a good deal on (like $40).  Shipping would be pricey as heck because it is large and heavy, though.  And especially to Canada.

Thanks for your reply! I actually managed to find something similar on the Staples website. The cost was pretty decent compared to similar options, too. 

On 2017-07-20 at 4:08 PM, crowhop said:

On 2017-07-21 at 9:33 AM, skinnyroots said:

Thanks for your reply! I actually managed to find something similar on the Staples website. The cost was pretty decent compared to similar options, too. 

What did you manage to find at staples?