Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jessica's Wardrobe/Appearance

96 posts in this topic

I think you should ignore any criticism from people about your attire Jess. You guys do a great job of presenting segments on SIM racing (I'm not a Mario Kart/console kid). Your interviews (Dale Jr., Gjon, etc.) have all been well done and informative. If people have an issue with you then they must not watch anything on television these days. KEEP DOING THINGS AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE, AND DONT LET THAT WARM SMILE FADE! Hollah at Darin and Shaun for me too (and more iRacing& rFactor specific content please) :). PEACE!

Last week I experienced something I thought was a bit interesting. I accidentally forgot my wardrobe at home and what I was wearing wasn't an outfit appropriate for the show.

Since Tommy is the most thin out of the guys, I borrowed one of his shirts. I had to tie it in the back with a hair rubberband to make it fit tighter, roll the sleeves up and tie the front to make it have some type of style/girlyness to it.

You can look for it in our upcoming GT5 review pt. 2. From now on, I think it is a good idea to keep a few shirts at the studio ;)

Have a great week!

Jessica

Hey Maranello55,

Not pale, just white as ever. It's been quite a few months since I've gotten any sun. However, the coloring on the PitStop in the T500 Review does look a bit washed out. It might be because I'm wearing a white shirt which is not color the camera likes.

Take care and hello to all sim racers in Malaysia!

Jessica

The only people who don't want to see you wear revealing clothing are mothers, girlfriends and ugly girls who are jealous. So, wear as little or as much as you want.

Spot on. And please wear as little as you want! In all seriousness though, I'm a bit surprised Jessica hasn't been featured in Maxim, Playboy, or some other men's magazine or online media source. She's absolutely gorgeous and definitely has the goods up top, and in more ways than one - she's smart and she's, well, endowed. And she just seems super cool which is awesome. So I'd say submit some footage to Maxim or something. They'd be out of their minds to not feature her in their magazine. Be huge exposure for Jessica if she's looking to get more into hosting gigs like maybe for E! or something, and would be huge for this site as well.

Dear Stitch-Jones,

I am flattered that you think I belong on the pages of a magazine. However, I have never had any interest in modeling but certainly wouldn't deny the opportunity.

I am happy being a part of 'Inside Sim Racing' and the sim racing community and will continue to do so.

Have a great summer!

Jessica

Dear Stitch-Jones,

I am flattered that you think I belong on the pages of a magazine. However, I have never had any interest in modeling but certainly wouldn't deny the opportunity.

I am happy being a part of 'Inside Sim Racing' and the sim racing community and will continue to do so.

Have a great summer!

Jessica

I just decided to start a magazine!

You're a beautiful woman and that's obvious even for blind guys - LOL 8-)

And it's also obvious (just by watching a few of the videos) that you're not that type of woman who dresses in a provocative way to 'call for attention' or anything. You work seriously in front of the camera and seem to be EXTREMELY professional, which is great!

You also seem to be always in a good mood and makes the shows even better to watch, both by being a beautiful woman on the screen (ha), but even more by being a great professional! ;)

Just keep up the good work and being a good person. Dress as YOU want and only pay attention to the good comments, because the bad (and sometimes disrespectful) ones are made by stupid people and we should just ignore people like those and not waste our precious time with them and all their stupidity either.

Anyway... sorry for MY babbling... I'm just a fan of the show, of racing simulators and now of Jessica too! :mrgreen:

- My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/gustavokblo

- rFactor league I'm in: http://rfactor-racers.forums.cl/

Hi Jessica you know it is so nice to see you on this show, I really like the way you dress and present your self it brings the show to life with colours. (Even my wife's things you are hot) and you take pride to talk in this show. Keep up the good work life is too short to worry about what people think. Will one think is for sure you are not a good sim driver LOL. :lol:

Hi Jessica,

I just wanted to say that its great to see you back on the show more regularly. But, I kinda like your hair the way it was before. :-D But, of course you are still my dream-girl. lol.

Troy

Dear Stitch-Jones,

Have a great summer!

Jessica

You are far too beautiful to be in any lads magazine, just marry me already :)