Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jessica's Wardrobe/Appearance

96 posts in this topic

X2 The yellow dress episode is the first episode I actually watched and Ive been watching ever since. :oops:

Be who you are and do what you do! Your personality is mad cool. Forget all the haters out there.

Hey guys and ProjektONE, thanks for the compliments and you chose a great 1st episode to watch. That is our highest hitting episode and it is probably because of that shirt/dress. I'd rather be talked about (good or bad) then to not be talked about at all! ;)

Jessica

Hey guys and ProjektONE, thanks for the compliments and you chose a great 1st episode to watch. That is our highest hitting episode and it is probably because of that shirt/dress. I'd rather be talked about (good or bad) then to not be talked about at all! ;)

Jessica

The famous yellow dress episode.. I think we need to find you another shirt / dress like it.. Then again.. I have a feeling the guys will be excited when they see Orange Sherbert ;-)

Summertime is here !

Hello

Omg jessica!!!!

U look great and gorgious on the last show

Keep up the good work :D

Greets Dave

Hey Dave,

I'm assuming your referring to the "Squeege and Sherbert" episode. Thanks for the great compliments and for contining to watch the show!

xoxo Jess

The famous yellow dress episode..

And I thought the yellow dress episode was the most popular because it was the G27 review ;)

I bet Logitech sells a bunch of G27's because of that episode. I bought one.

Me too. I just bought the G27 and it arrived today UPS. I can't wait to unpack it and set it up tomorrow.

Jessica is AMAZING! I would not have watched these videos had she not caught my eye. Then I watched the G27 episode and I bought the G27 because of that episode. She should get a kickback from Logitech.

Anyways, I will probably keep watching future episodes as long as Jessica is still on the show. I can't take my eyes off of her.

:oops:

Me too. I just bought the G27 and it arrived today UPS. I can't wait to unpack it and set it up tomorrow.

Jessica is AMAZING! I would not have watched these videos had she not caught my eye. Then I watched the G27 episode and I bought the G27 because of that episode. She should get a kickback from Logitech.

Anyways, I will probably keep watching future episodes as long as Jessica is still on the show. I can't take my eyes off of her.

:oops:

hehe.. Jessica isn't going anywhere and has been in many episodes since.. ;-: Make sure to catch all of em and recently we've been putting out one a week.. Sty tuned and thanks for watching and posting !

Darin

hi there i think you look good with your current wardrobe

it has pretty much everything

wear what you feel comfortable with in front of the camera

it will give you more confidence

as for your fans they will love you for who you are not what you wear

i would rather congratulate you on your hair choices

and colour of nails and eyeshadow that matches your dress wear that even some models get very wrong

your a very lively and bubbly person (yes PERSON) not some sexy object

your a very big asset to ISR we don't want a all male show

so congrats girl

would love you to see the hi life of the media

Quinny

Hey Jessica

Ur very welcome!!!! ;)

I allways like to view new shows and i watched the old shows to offcourse :D

To mine oppinion ur very important to the show!!!!!

So yeah, those positive comments are well deserved

Hope to see u on the show for a long, long time

But i think that's not going to be a problem ;)

It's also very cool that u guys do console games now a days

I'm a 360 player, so a play Forza 1, 2, 3 offcourse, since i start playing that

I don't play arcade racing games much anymore!!!!! So thank u guys very much for that

Greets Dave XXX

pay rise for your makeup and hair girl is in order

next statment says it all

speehless if you wonderd

but one thing the riped style jeans dont get bad habbits from the 2 apes :lol::lol::lol:

i was woundring what is your hobbies/intressts it cant all be racing sims etc

you no what mine is :)

keep it going babe

Shane Quinn

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your positive feeback and for staying an active member of the website.

@ Quinny20 if you read my "biography" under Jzone in the forums you'll get an idea of my hobbies. I'm an outdoors kind of girl, I love camping, going to the beach, riding bikies, roller skates, hiking, etc. During my down time you can find me hanging out at home. I have a 3 year-old son, so I spend as much time with him as possible and I love to cook so I am always at the grocery store buying fresh ingredients and having girlfriends over for dinner. I love to entertain. I am currently still enrolled in school obtaining a degree in communications. I think I am a fairly busy person and don't really get much time to hang around and do nothing. I love staying busy and feel awkward if I have too much free time on my hands. I can berly remember the last time I went to the movies, so I don't think I enjoy sitting down for long periods of time. I get bored easily and I'm always on the go. The newest project, I am working on some professional photos of myself for all the fans out there. I'll keep you guys posted.

xoxo Jessica

Hi Jessica,

I just wanted to chime in on this thread. (This is my first post, as a matter of fact).

I originally searched on YouTube to find some videos on the Logitech DFGT steering wheel when low and behold, I came across the Sim Racing Tonight channel. I just wanted to let you know that although the videos, (and this website) has some awesome info on sim racing, YOU'RE the reason I subscribed to the channel. (My apologies to Darin and Shaun - although knowledgeable, you guys just aren't pretty enough. LOL)

There's a ton of immature people who like to comment on YouTube videos. Some people can be totally heartless and to be quite frank, pigs. You just keep doing what you're doing Jessica and wear whatever you feel comfortable in. I'm sure that I can chime in with the rest of us techno-geeks when I say that it's very nice to have a beautiful young lady such as yourself giving us the latest news and reviews of a subject that we have an interest in.

Best wishes,

Cliff

Thanks for the compliments guys. Im thinking its about time for a hair change again. Its been a while. I've been looking through some old footage and how often I used to change my hair. I have to get with the program ;)

Stayed tuned to find out what I do next!

Jessica

Hi Jessica

You look great and really give the show some class...sorry boys. My personal opinion...you look great in browns and earth tone colors. And please...keep the long hair. Can't wait for your photo shoot. How can we get an autographed photo of you?

Hi Jessica

You look great and really give the show some class...sorry boys. My personal opinion...you look great in browns and earth tone colors. And please...keep the long hair. Can't wait for your photo shoot. How can we get an autographed photo of you?

Just ask the question we really want to know, how do we get a date with her?

Hello,

Jessica here. Just wanted to keep you informed. We are currently updating our website for the new year. I will soon offer pictures from photoshoots on the website. There, you will be able to request a signed 8x10 photo. This is very exciting for me and for all us at Inside Sim Racing and I have been preparing for this for quite some time now. I hope everyone will love it as much as I do.

xoxo Jessica

Can you tell this group is a bunch of hardcore racers? My wife comments tonight while I am watching the show what a wonderful job Jessica does and how good she always looks, no argument from me, but she adds, "didn't you notice, tonight's show, her hair is different and it looks good"?

So, I told her I would pass along her comments, an apology for all of us who only watch the show to see the latest and greatest news and info and let you know we appreciate everyone at SRT's hardwork and efforts, uggh, and to Jessica's stylist who created a really cute look for her this week. (anything else dear? No...okay can I please finish my Netkar download now?)

well jessy like people say in my country (Dominican Republic) nobody throws rocks to the fruit thats lower in the tree cause they can catch it easily your higher in the tree jessy dont worry about your lokks rest assured you look great on camera and i bet you look even better off camera. ;)

Dear Jessie, don't take care about the people who don't understand the beauty and the grace!

I want to report you a sentece that the most important Italia poet wrote in is "Divina Commedia":

Fama di loro il mondo esser non lassa;

misericordia e giustizia li sdegna;

non RAGIONIAM di lor, ma guarda e passa

From your Italia fan

I had to flip through the episodes to figure out which was the yellow dress. I came up with #45 (unless there is another). Simply stated, Jessica in said yellow dress is the only proof needed to know there is a God.

Outfits from #41, 43, 44, 48, 50 (and hearing you speak Spanish and say F**k), 54, 60, 75, 76, 77, 78, 80, 82, 88, 92 "The Pit Stop" are all highlights, but yellow is definitely your color. Simply breathtaking!