Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jessica's Wardrobe/Appearance

96 posts in this topic

Hello Guys/Gals...(if any)

I'd love to wear a racing suit on the show. Originally that is all I wanted to wear. I wanted to get a bunch and wear different colors on each episode. However, that is before I knew they went for around $300 each. Unless I buy the costume ones that run for about $60 to $80 and are made with the cheapest fabric ever!!

If anyone out there has a racing suit they'd like to donate...I will be happy to wear it.

Jessica

mabe you can sponsor something on the shirts you wear, i'll send a hundred buck if you advertise for BlueDogRacing. thats my thought on the whole thing, your hot no matter what your wearing, your my pin up girl. thats what we need, make some posters of jessica in a racing rig looking all sexy and stuff, i'd pay big bucks for a poster like that.

mabe you can sponsor something on the shirts you wear, i'll send a hundred buck if you advertise for BlueDogRacing. thats my thought on the whole thing, your hot no matter what your wearing, your my pin up girl. thats what we need, make some posters of jessica in a racing rig looking all sexy and stuff, i'd pay big bucks for a poster like that.

good idea :) (darin, shaun :)

OMG Jessica, could you look any hotter than in this latest edition. The boots, black skirt, green and black low cut shirt and your hair.....simply GORGEOUS! Keep doing what you are doing. I will definitely be telling the guys at work to watch this addition. You have to be the best advertisement that this show has. Keep being beautiful and you will keep drawing viewers.

Hmm, you know? It WOULD be kinda cool to see you in a race suit, but yeah - those things are a bit pricey... Hey! SimRaceway seems to be an avid sponsor lately; perhaps a racesuit with the SRW logo will suffice. Just think, they can put, "Home of the one-click install" on the back! :D it's just another way to earn advertising for the show. Who wouldn't want a lovely and talented young lady promoting their company? Yes, I am a Marketing genius, Hehe... :P

Anyway, you've looked great recently... I thought your hair looked really nice in episode 50, but with the bangs in this latest episode, it looks even cuter. Keep up the great work, guys!

JESSICA you should get dressed up like the stig that would be funny ... lol ... it i had a old racing suit for you i would give it to you but i got one from the ups nascar racer at infineon but he was sponsored by my sponsor ... so i got it somehow but look into getting a racing suit

no racing suits, there to big and bulky, and she will sweat to death in it, i think your doing just fine in your own choice of dress, awsome to be exact, but then again it would have to be unzipped down to your navel, that WOOD get the blood pumpin, lol. i'm your biggest fan. sorry if i'm being a pig, oink oink

Aloha Jessica

I'm an old guy, sixty eight to be precise, I have been in front of cameras when I was on PBS TV and I know how hot it is on the set. Most people that view your show do not have a clue how hot it is with all of those lights. One winter I had to wear a heavy winter coat while I was doing my show because I was wearing the wrong color shirt, talk about hot.

You are a young and beautiful girl and you will have many critics, unfortunately some people are like that.

Personally, I think you, Daren, and Shawn, hope I spelled that right, have the very best and most interesting show I have ever seen. Keep it up.

Aloha, John Frink

I think you do an excellent job at hosting the show and you look professional and sexy in whatever you wear! You should take a poll on the website with different outfits, have a photo shoot done,( all on the companies dime ) so when it's time to move onto the big screen you have all your bases covered, for free :D ! No B movies though, hold out for the big time, you rock!

Hi John,

What a cool post ! Thanks for sharing your experience and for the compliments on the show.. You did spell my name wrong, but it's cool.. Most do.. I wish when the name Darin was created, they decided to go with one spelling instead of like 10..lol

Oh you spelled Shauns name wrong too.. We still love ya though ;)

Thanks for stopping by !

Darin

Aloha Jessica

I'm an old guy, sixty eight to be precise, I have been in front of cameras when I was on PBS TV and I know how hot it is on the set. Most people that view your show do not have a clue how hot it is with all of those lights. One winter I had to wear a heavy winter coat while I was doing my show because I was wearing the wrong color shirt, talk about hot.

You are a young and beautiful girl and you will have many critics, unfortunately some people are like that.

Personally, I think you, Daren, and Shawn, hope I spelled that right, have the very best and most interesting show I have ever seen. Keep it up.

Aloha, John Frink

I agree with Darin on the above response to the post from John Frink a.k.a. Kumuboy. Thanks much for sharing your television experience with us and also for you wonderful compliments. The words you write and compliments you give are coming from someone with experience and age...which makes you that much wiser and in turn makes your compliments that much more appreciated!!

Happy new year and take care!

Jessica

I read your first post, Jessica, and I gotta say, don't let any comments you read on youtube get you down. We have all seen those types of comments on just about every video posted there. Youtube has gotten SO BAD, I don't even log in anymore. Besides, the videos you guys post here just flat- out LOOK/ PLAY better (take THAT youtube!)

P.S. I agree w/ everyone else who has posted. Don't feel like you have to change who you are just to please a few crazies on youtube. (lil advice.)

We like all you guys just the way you are, and your show is where we all turn to for the REAL info about online racing, on PC, PS3, PSP, XboX. You guys have it all!

Guest Username

Don't worry about what people people say! Wear and do what makes you happy. If people have nothing better to do than worry about what you are wearing I really feel sorry for them. Keep up the good work, :D you are doing a great job!!! :D:D PS. they probably just jealous anyway!! :?

All good Jess, although some of the comments can, I imagine, be less than tactful you are very pleasing to the eye, it's just that some don't know how to be mature about it. I also figured that the so-called 'yellow dress' episode got some feedback, as I actually had a couple of guys comment on it over team speak :)

However, just keep doing what you're doing and being yourself....it works well for the show, and you're very likeable in the role.

By the way, getting a kick out of the T-shirts that all three are wearing lately......loved Darin's '2ND PLACE' shirt (that had a blue arrow pointing at Shaun :lol: ) and the Gjon shirt you wore was cool (but would look a bit suspect on me :)

Hey...thank you to everyone out there with your great response to my post. In actuality when it boils down to the real fact, I really don't care what people think or say because I know that I am being true to myself

Saying that you don't care is bogus you should care what others say, your in the public eye and you should dress like you care. That being said people now a days need to comment on every little thing, listen to comments and learn from them and find the fine line between the good and bad. As far as i can see you have done a good job a dressing your self.

Saying that you don't care is bogus you should care what others say, your in the public eye and you should dress like you care. That being said people now a days need to comment on every little thing, listen to comments and learn from them and find the fine line between the good and bad. As far as i can see you have done a good job a dressing your self.

Hey guys,

Obviously I do care enough to some extent. Exactly as the message I am quoting, this is why I do ask the opinions of others. I do care..but only to a certain extent. I chose my wardwrobe carefully enough to be happy with my selection and I do keep in mind that people will be veiwing the shows and I am in the public eye. I know some people out there will not always agree with my appearance as well as other things on the show. Thanks to everyone out there for your imput, it is much appreciated.

Lately, I've been wearing a lot of shirts from our sponsor and although it's not as original as my personal style, I actually enjoy it because it is less hassle on my end finding the right shirt/dress. Leaves me more time to focus on the material we cover on the show.

Hope everyone out there is enjoying the new year so far...Spring is on its way and that is my favorite time of year.

Jessica

a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress talking about cars, pretty much my definition of heaven ;)

X2 The yellow dress episode is the first episode I actually watched and Ive been watching ever since. :oops:

Be who you are and do what you do! Your personality is mad cool. Forget all the haters out there.