Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jessica's Wardrobe/Appearance

96 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

It's almost 2AM and I have trouble sleeping at night, so here I am posting a new topic. I was on youtube looking at some of the past shows and reading some of the comments. I've read majority great comments and a few not so great. In no way do I ever take offense to any of the comments or take them personal. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is also the nature of being on the spotlight...critisism. Any who, I just thought I'd take this opportunity to discuss some random thoughts on my mind.

I'd like to say, on every episode that is filmed I pick my own clothing. Never once has anyone ever told me what to wear (except certain colors and patterns that don't go well with camera). I actually don't have a rhyme or reason to how I pick what I wear other than I wake up every day and depending on my mood for that day will determine what I wear. Also, the weather determines what I wear as well ;)

There have been times where I may have worn clothing somewhat revealing but that is because its 100 degrees and apparantly when the weather is that hot only men are allowed to walk around shirtless! LOL

There was a previous episode, the one titled, "Logitech G27 Force Feedback" to be exact where many viewers think I'm wearing a really short yellow dress but in actuality it was a really long yellow top and I did have white shorts on with it however, because I am sitting the whole show, you cannot see the shorts.

Anyway, I know that I don't HAVE to explain myself. I just wanted to share that information for anyone out there. I haven't gotten too many complaints. Most all good comments about my appearance. I definetley DON'T try to dress provactivley on purpose. I just go with my mood (for my color choice) and the temperature (for the amount of clothing to wear). I do wear black quite often on the show because dark colors work good with the camera. On my regular day-to-day basis...it is VERY rare if I wear black. I love colorful stuff and I like to collect shoes such as Nike's, Van's, Adida's, etc. So I'm usually kinda sporty. In Winter I'll wear darker colors like navy, purple, black, grey, etc.

Anyway...I can go on and on forever when it comes to clothing and shoes. Typical girl, huh? Sometimes I just have random thoughts in my head and I feel the need to elaborate. I am kinda treating this forum here on the site as a blog...so please don't mind my blabbering.

God Bless Love Jess :)

Rest assured that you come across as the genuine article Jessica. I said when you came aboard that you brought both style and substance and that still stands. Dress as you please.

Btw. Shaun entered solid ground yet after his cloud nine escape playing Dirt 2 and Forza 3? :lol:

Have a nice day. :)

i see nothing wrong with your clothing and i love the show it wouldnt work with out you cuz a host makes the show look profesional. Shaun and darin alone wouldnt do it, just would look like one of those garage made youtube game reviews.

Hey Jessica

You have nothing to explain... your an attractive girl that not only dresses well, but your style has a sense of class to it. Both Darin & Shawn can sure comment on peoples opinion's. I'm sure they get an ear full every time they have a review.

It's just peoples nature unfortunately.

Jessica,

Even though you said you did not have to explain yourself, thank you for doing so. I hope it gives food for thought to the people out there who have nothing better to talk/write about other than how a person dresses. You have added a very nice touch to ISR, and your enthusiasm for being there is very evident while watching. Thanks again!

Russ

Hello Jessica

I realy think u shouldn't pay attention to what other people say!!!!

U look great in each and every show, so keep up the good works ;)

Besides, where here because we all love racing

U guys show us what there is to do in the sim racing world, so how cool is it that there is a girl/woman who loves that to!!!!!

And let's be honest, we guys like to look at a nice and good looking girl when where doing something with racing :D

So i would say: U are doing great

p.s. i apologize for any incorrect writting, i'm from holland so i don't know how to write everything

Greets Dave

Hey your appearance is great.The fact that you took the time to explain shows that you're a professional and you care but at the end of the day it's what makes you happy that counts.

Ok,

I've been watching this show for a short while, and to be honest, I just have signed up just to reply to this posting of yours.

*** You definitely have nothing to defend. I think you are just too naive to be even thinking of writing something like that. You have not done anything that requires any explanation. You just look great and nothing is out of proportion, except that you are a little too cute overall :)

I don't know what made you write this. But let me tell you, when you have so many viewers, people will talk, will say things. It is a nice virtue to be caring and listening to what people say, but don't let this get in the way you do things. You are who you are, and keep on doing what you feel like.

I really think you make this show a little more fun and complete and thanks for being part of it. I wish all the best in your career.

Cheers,

.Onur

Hey...thank you to everyone out there with your great response to my post. In actuality when it boils down to the real fact, I really don't care what people think or say because I know that I am being true to myself. In doing this I am dressing how I feel is appropriate and presenting myself in my true manner.

I know that I don't NEED to explain myself. In all honesty I was sitting here, playing around online as I often do and just decided I'd share some thoughts wondering around in my head a loud...or via forum. I know that people will always talk good and bad regardless if I do or do not address such things. From time to time I may post random things that help me express myself as a person. Once again, I know I don't need to explain myself but if I feel like I'd like to share a thought I most definetley will.

Thanks to everyone out there for supporting me and backing me up.

Jessica

As was said above, no need to explain yourself, although I hope after writing that long post, it finally made you sleepy, lol. :P

Anyway, I happened to like that yellow outfit. The color suits you very well. Oh, and I'm not sure what you did, but your hair looks great in the latest Forza special. Keep up the good work, Jessica! I've noticed particularly in the last 5-10 episodes that the show overall is really maturing; that's just a testament to the hard work that you, Shaun, and Darin are putting into it! Keep it up, guys!

As for the "not so nice" comments... Bah! It's the Internet... You gotta put up with all the crap that comes with the good, I guess. Just ignore it and move along, lol.

Jess, you're smoking HOT wear what you want. You make watching Inside Sim Racing better. Besides those people on You Tube that post negative comments, live in their Mom's basements and wish they could find a girl half as hot as you. Keep up the good work and stay beautiful.

Hello guys,

There have been times where I may have worn clothing somewhat revealing but that is because its 100 degrees and apparantly when the weather is that hot only men are allowed to walk around shirtless! LOL

Hmm, who says.... Go for shirtless then :evil: .

Hi Jessica,

I say wear what ever you wish, you always look stunning, you don't need to justify your wardrobe selection too us, also I think its great that your into simracing, I only wish my g/f was just as enthusiastic.

Take care.

Glad that you dont produce the show here in the Uk as we never get 100 degrees and we'd never get to see those hot curves.Great to see a good looking girl whos into sim racing and not just there as eye candy.Wear what you like when you like and the idiots who critisize need to find something more important to moan about .Keep up the great work jessica ;)

Jessica,

To mirror some of the other statements said already: don't worry, you've always looked classy to us. You really shouldn't put much stock into youtube comments (and it sounds like you don't, but I'm reiterating the point,) because anyone who's spent a decent amount of time on that site knows it's chock-full of morons, loons, and basement-dwelling trolls. :lol:

Just keep doing what you're doing, and if you want to wear that shirt again... I won't mind, trust me. :D:oops:8-)

Hi Jessica

Just watched the latest episode. FCUK is French Connection UK. And yes it is a fashion brand and is a play on the naughty F word. You can get the logo on everthing from T Shirts to mugs. Not that a classy lady like you would stoop to such language. Oops I think ther was a little FCUK in the latest episode. I put it down to the stress of working with Gangi and Cole. Keep up the good work

Mike"Oilseal" Cooper

Just got into sim racing and been watching the vids to get a feel for it. Just got my rig and wheel and loving rfactor at the moment. Back on topic though Jess you were the main reason i kept scrolling through the vids, very funny you are, us british love the way you speak and often mess things up lol. Its cute so keep doing what you doing and looking forward to the next episode :-) More of you and less of the other two as they aint so easy on the eye lol, only joking i guess we need the guys for their knowledge....

Keep up the good work!

bbeef..