Noob Questions about I Racing
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about getting into I Racing, and have a couple of questions;

Firstly, my internet connection isn't what you'd call fantastic, it's wireless and can be slow, will this be an issue?

Secondly, being in Australia, I'm worried about the timing of races, are they geared for US players only, or are they at all hours?

Thanks for your help,

Shane

There are heaps of Aussies on iRacing but it depends on what series you want to get into as to how popular the races are. Just sign up for a month and see how your internet connection fares.

There's aussie servers too mate, do try to get an Ethernet connection cos the racers do get quite passionate and it ain't nice havin a blinker jumping about in front of you. The aussies are great fun to race with too!

Thanks for the replies guys, with a bit of luck I'll have a landline connection soon, so hopefully it'll be better (although it is still our super fantastic Aussie internet, so I expect to have a connection worse than some poor soul in a bubble in the Mariana Trench)

I'll get my kit together, subscribe for a month and if all goes well, I'll be hooked:)