SOLD: SimXperience Stage 3+ Simulator for sale in CT

24 posts in this topic

Selling my SimXperience Stage 3 Simulator as a complete "turnkey" system.

Ordered October 2014, but did not arrive until 2015. It's all in great condition, and works perfectly. At this time I'd like to sell it as a complete system but will consider splitting it up eventually should it not find a home.

Here is a quick rundown of all of the parts that are included:

SimXperience Stage 3 motion rig with rear traction loss ($5200 new)

Sparco EVO FIA cert seat and side mounts ($800 new can be used in a real car as well)

SimXperience SE Edition of Mini ButtKicker LFE bass shaker ($100 new)

Heusinkveld Pro Sim Pedals with baseplate: 
Throttle/brake/clutch with baseplate and custom Ricomotech pedal inversion frame that I adapted to allow the clutch and brake to hang from the "dash" and throttle on the floor just like in a Porsche. (Would cost $900 new for all the parts not including my time to build it)

SimXperience Accuforce V1 Wheel includes original slip ring, and spare slip ring parts as well (Paid $1700 new but I realize it is worth about half this since the V2 came out)

Custom PC (sorry forgot to take a picture will update this post with one):
i7-3770, 
8GB DDR3, 
MSI 970 GTX, 
256GB Crucial SSD, 
Thermaltake Smart M 850W 80+ Bronze Semi-Modular PSU 
all in a NZXT Guardian 921 RB running Windows 7

TV: Seiki SE50UY04 50-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz LED TV with wall mount arm. Will do does 4K or true 120hz @ 1080p (Cost over $500 new) 

VR: Oculus Rift

*Asking $5999 buyer must come pick up from my house in CT*

All cables etc are included. I have all the original boxes and manuals and spare parts etc for just about everything but I am not going to even think about packing it up and shipping it.

Please contact me for my email address, phone number to discuss further. 
Happy to answer any questions but please serious buyers only. 

Pictures:

simxstage3.jpg

simxstage3rear.jpg

simxstage3accuforce.jpg

simxstage3HSVpropedals.jpg

simxstage3bassshaker.jpg

simxstage3sparcoseat.jpg

simxstage3FIAseat.jpg

OR.jpg

simPC1.JPG

simPC2.JPG

simPC3.JPG

SOLD

Edited by Jenner
SOLD

Have an Obutto GS4 Seat TM 500 complete Wheel Base Pedals Shifter Triple Monitor system that I will need to sell first before I would be able to upgrade to your setup...  Would like to discuss the details...  From an old 54 yrs young sim racer from Long Island. Best regards, Joseph

I was the lucky buyer of this, so I thought. I asked him for a video of him driving in the stage 3 to prove it was working properly. He did so on jul 12th. I then sent him the exact deposit that he asked for with tracking just like he asked for on jul 14th. I took photos in the post office of the check and envelope with all the necessary info and sent that to him as well. And then at 5:09 pm on jul 19th he sends me a message saying he is going with another buyer because its been a week since I said I would send him a check. I could have sent him the whole amount via paypal on july 12th but he refused to accept paypal. I did not waste this guys time, I did not haggle with him at all about price. I did everything he asked of me. I have no control over the post office. Buyer beware.

Rocker no ones money was "taken" maybe you shouldn't comment on a situation that you know nothing about.

I can't return a payment I NEVER received! Check the tracking on your payment if you want to know where it is, but it never reached me.

Good to hear from you. You check the tracking. I dont know how to check it. I never shipped anything before. And it doesn't change the fact that you sold it right out from under me. You could have contacted me and I could have sent the money via paypal or bank transfer or wired it etc. But you didn't. I did everything you asked. I don't work for the post office. It was a dick move. When I get the chance I will call the post office. You gave me no warning what so ever. As soon as you sent the video, I sent the money exactly how you asked. And then without warning, you penalize me for something that was out of my hands. And you gave me no chance to pay any other way nor did you want me to. 

Edited by blazen89

Nice try turbo. The check was mailed jul 14th after 4:30 pm on a fri. The check was delivered on mon jul 17th but no one was there to receive/sign for it. It was then redelivered on tue jul 18th and refused. So please, explain to me how you never recieved the check. I can post the tracking info if anyone would like to see the evidence for themselves. What pissed me off was you trying to blame me for this. When it was all you. All you had to do was be a man about it and say someone offered you more money and that your sorry but your gonna take it and my check would be sent back to me. Would have sucked but I would have understood. I think an apology is in order. Check the tracking info buddy. Like I said guys, its still for sale.

So just to be clear, on jul 19th, when you sent me an email saying you were going with another buyer, the check had already arrived on mon jul 17th but no one was there to receive it. I sent you a text saying you would have to sign for it. You didn't keep track of it and weren't there to receive it. Your fault. And then earlier you posted you never recieved any money. Yet, the very next day on jul 18th, you were there to refuse the check when it was delivered. Liar liar pants on fire.

Edited by blazen89

On 7/21/2017 at 7:42 AM, Jenner said:

Rocker no ones money was "taken" maybe you shouldn't comment on a situation that you know nothing about.

I can't return a payment I NEVER received! Check the tracking on your payment if you want to know where it is, but it never reached me.

No you can't. But you can lie about receiving a check delivered to you personally and refusing the check and then email me saying you are going with another buyer because you never recieved a check from me.

I understand your frustration, but why won't you stop whining in public? I think that's why you're being downvoted.

What are you trying to achieve with your angry posts? Do you really still want to buy this kit from OP after being cheated like that? Anyway, I think he really sold it to someone else who either offered extra or just stopped by with the whole payment in cash in their hand, so no amount of posting here will help your cause. I agree that this looks very unfair to you, but that's life, unfair things happen all the time. You were not under a binding contract as I understand, so there's no recourse for you. The only thing left is to taint his reputation which you already did, but any further postings into the void won't do any good to you.

You better learn your lesson and don't make deals with strangers without some protection that paypal or similar services offers you. BTW, if you sent him a check and he didn't cash it your money is still yours, so you didn't lose anything except for the check shipping fee which he should have paid you back, but even if he doesn't do that, it's probably not a huge price for the lesson learned. Hope you didn't send him cashier's check, that would be stupid thing to do and much harder to revert without OP's cooperation.

Because he tried to blame me for it. If he simply would have said " I'm sorry but someone offered me more money and I'm going to take it," then it would have sucked for me but I would have understood. Instead what happened is what I have stated above. He sent one email saying he hasn't received any payment when in fact he had and that he was going with another buyer because he was no longer dragging this out. He then ignored any and all of my attempts to contact him privately. I was the first to jump on this quickly and did everything he asked of me. I only asked for the video proving it was working properly. If he would handled it like a normal human being, I would have been fine with it. If he would simply contact me privately and apologize I will stop. If he can do what he did, then I certainly ought to be able to do what I'm doing. He blamed me and screwed me over. It seems nowadays people can do whatever they want and it be ok. But heaven forbid if your a fighter and you fight back. Oh thats just awful I guess. I don't think I'm asking to much in asking for an apology privately.

Here, I will go first. I'm sorry I outted you publicly, but I was honestly only trying to get you to respond to me. I'm sure your a nice guy and normally wouldn't do something like this and probably didnt intend to this time. Maybe you missed my text that friday, when I mailed the check, stating you had to sign for it. And then maybe you just assumed I didn't send the check and was either to busy or to tired to check the tracking. And then maybe you refused the check because by that point you had already reached out to another buyer giving them the green light. I just wish you would have reached out to me and communicated better. And I wish you didn't blame me for what happened. I did all I could on my end. Maybe I have rubbed some including you the wrong way and to that again I apologize.

Edited by blazen89