Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

can you use fantec standard pedal for DFGT?

4 posts in this topic

because im thinking if i should buy fanatac pedal for my DFGT.

and how to install it and what converter should i buy. i dont have converter yet so give me a link where i can em. thanks

just buy a fanatec carrera wheel, it comes with a h-shifter and the standard pedals and in my opinion better then the dfgt ( i have both the fanatec feels better then dfgt because of all the differnt settings you can make)

because im thinking if i should buy fanatac pedal for my DFGT.

and how to install it and what converter should i buy. i dont have converter yet so give me a link where i can em. thanks

No but you can use Clubsport pedals on the PC by themselves and the DFGT as your wheel.. For the PS3, there's no replacement for those pedals.

No but you can use Clubsport pedals on the PC by themselves and the DFGT as your wheel.. For the PS3, there's no replacement for those pedals.

Well, the ECCI pedals work with the ps3, right? they plug into the DFGT, DFP, and momo black. They are not cheap though. From the company description:

"Trackstar 6000 pedals for use with Logitech Momo Force, Momo Racing, Driving Force Pro, DrivingForce GT, and 2 pedal G25/G27 driving systems. These pedals plug directly into the existing Logitech cabling to insure compatibility with all driving simulations. This maintains recognition of the wheel and pedals as a single controller device and also leaves controller recognition room for the use of accessory USB pattern shifters"