Both Wheels SOLD
2 2

10 posts in this topic

SOLD Fanatec Porsche 918 RSR $300 Plus shipping (Not sure where I put the pamphlet instruction manual but if I find it b4 it ships I will include it, if not instructions are on the Fanatec  Website)

Pricing:  SOLD Fanatec Formula F1 Carbon $200 plus shipping (not a big deal but no pin, I have it just not sure where I put it if I find it b4 I ship I will include it)             

Both wheels have retail and shipping boxes in very good condition. 

I will ship with signature required for the buyers and my own protection.

Message me here if interested or with any questions and I will get back to you soon as possible, thank you for your time.

Those that purchased the wheels just a reminder, I deleted the pictures below to make room for future posts on the forums, if you would like a copy  of the pictures and I can email them to you directly.  Thanks.

Edited by blinknurdead

Wish I could help but I have no access to a scale that would be remotely precise enough.  You have struck my curiosity though, why do you need the exact weight of the wheel? According to Fanatec's Website its around 1200g.   Best I can do.