Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyperstim Simulator - Plans and Hardware Kit - UK

9 posts in this topic

Plans are SOLD - thanks to all. The Hyperstim pedals are still available if anyone's interested.

This is a full set of plans and assembly instructions to enable a Hyperstim Simulator to be made from 18mm MDF or Plywood. The plans are the later ones produced by Hyperstim and these include plans for the seat panels (a fibreglass seat can be also purchased from the manufacturers agents if required) plus the option of making either a standard width simulator or a wider version. The kit includes the metal brackets etc. which allow the simulator to be folded up for storage. Also included is a set of the excellent Hyperstim pedals (Brake and Accelerator) plus the hardware mounting kit for these which allow for easy leg length adjustment. The pedals would need to re-wired to replace your own pedals but this shouldn't be too difficult.

The plans are stuck to the MDF with artists adhesive, the individual pieces then cut out with a jigsaw, the paper removed and the pieces finished by sanding etc. Once assembled the simulator can be sealed and painted. A cutting plan is included which shows how best to fit the parts on one 8' x 4' sheet of MDF - or 1.5 sheets if making the wider version.

This is a very special and very rare item as these plans are no longer available and haven't been for some considerable time. The 'entry' level Hyperstim is now the Clubman, a self-assembly kit of MDF panels which doesn't include the seat panels. The cost is 670 Euro's plus carriage and VAT when imported into the UK. The carriage will not be inexpensive due to the weight of the MDF panels and VAT is due on the cost of the carriage in addition to the kit. Whilst the Clubman does include the pre-cut panels it doesn't include the Hyperstim pedals and these cannot be purchased separately.

Pricing these for sale is difficult due to the fact that these plans will never be made available again. Whilst wanting to obtain the best price I don't particularly want to put them for auction on eBay as I would rather they go to a member of one of the simulator forums. I am therefore trying to gauge what interest there may be so, if you have an interest make an offer.

To see what the finished simulator can look like see :-

http://www.bernax.nl/RaceSimulators/Kopen/proto-gp.aspx?lg=en

Note: there is no wheel included but I could supply a Logitech Formula Force wheel if required, together with a wiring diagram for the pedals

post-5597-135485905209_thumb.jpg

post-5597-135485905216_thumb.jpg

post-5597-135485905222_thumb.jpg

Before purchasing these plans, you guys may want to look here..

http://www.thewayiplay.com/mainforum/in ... opic=894.0

Sorry to the OP.. Just thought this might be a little easier..

Also, are you selling the plans, or rigs ?

Hi Darin

No problem. These are a full set of plans to produce a genuine Hyperstim simulator and include the brackets etc. plus an original set of the Hyperstim pedals. The plans and hardware kit are no longer available to be purchased and the pedals are only available when you buy one of their simulators.

The Microsim Mk 2 is excellent value for money, given that it only costs the registration fee, but it's no real comparison with the Hyperstim.

Regards

Hi Roadster-2-

Got your PM, but since I'm a new user I'm not able use the mail system but would like to send you an idea of what I'm willing to pay for the plans. Can you email me at 'jobcontactATsocal.rr.com' so I can submit an offer to you.

Thanks.

S

Thanks to all those who have already made an offer, either for the plans and pedals or just the plans.

As I have confirmed to others who have asked, the plans are an original set of plans and assembly instructions supplied by Hyperstim.

I will remain open to offers until Friday evening after which time I will contact the top 5 bidders, make them aware of the highest offer received and allow each of them one opportunity to increase their offer, should they wish to.

If you have any queries then please pm me.

Thanks