Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CST pedals modded hydraulic and high grade automotive hall sensors revised price

10 posts in this topic

yyyHello selling  775 usd obo my upgraded hydraulic CST

GT CST + high end Hydraulic components + Measpec sensor (with DSD board)+ 2 vishay automotic magnetic hall sensors for clutch and throttle

selling in US and Canada . I am located in Montreal Canada

bump 1100 usd is a bargain with this kinds of modsand upgrades  and GT config

prefer to sell locally to facilitate transport 

I also posted HE ultimate I want 1900 Cad or the equivalent in USD .it come with the plate . I had it for few months 

one of the 2 has to go 

or make a decent offer 

ok I am selling these at 775 usd obo  + paypal and shipping fees if applicable (this has to go , make an offer)

local pickup preferable ( i am in Canada, Montreal area) or would sell in Canada or US but i need time to figure out ou to pack this monster

yes thank you. the set is bad ass. CST was already bad ass 10 y ago but these mod took the set to another level

i wish i could keep it but it is not like a rim on quick release that you could interchage easily . unless i could figure out a way to do it easily ...

reminder of the capabilities :

- brake is hydraulic with willwood slave cylinder, gauge indictor amd measpec sensor and DSD board. with a knob you adjust brake forke sensitivity to you liking

- automotivr grade hall mag sensor on both throtle and clutch for accuracy of the travel

- the DSD board is grounded via a ground wire to eliminate noise from osw motor that might create a spike in sensitivity

if you have questions just ask ,if you like GT style pedals these might be the ones 

this is for sale for pick up only (Montreal area)

reduced price : 800 cad which is a bargain .....(this has to go) . 

reminder (brake is hydraulic with a measpec sensor and DSD board, brake is fine tuned easily with a pot, the slave cylinder and hardware are automotive grade also ). Automotive grade hall sensor control clutch and throtle ( i still have the origilal pots)

the hall sensor hold in place by an aluminium bracket made for me by Karl (with epic solutions)

CST pedals were and still are top gear but the mods took them to another level