Fanatec CSR wheel adapter
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a fanatec CSR wheel, along with pedals and shifter. I also have a diy hydraulic handbrake, that I modded to the wheel. It isn't exactly hydraulic, just uses an on/off switch to engage the e brake. Anyways.... Since I have been back to sim racing, I have finally come to the conclusion that the CSR wheel is literally built for a child. It's a great wheel setup, but the wheel is an oversized Nintendo wii wheel , lol. 

I have found the wheel that I would like to use. For those that are curious, it's just a basic 320mm deep dish wheel from eBay. Who cares, I'm just here to to play and enjoy the thing. Now for the kicker, I need a wheel adapter ( http://simracinghardware.com/product/fanatec-wheel-adapter/ ) in order to mount a 70mm wheel to it. And this being a budget build, and me being anxious, I would rather not wait until this shipped from the across the pond.

So, has anybody 3D printed off a wheel adapter for the CSR? I know it's an old wheel, but I've seen plenty of 3D printed adapters for G/27 wheels. Any and all help will be appreciated. 

I know this is an older post but just in case others stumble into here like I did looking for an adapter, I have created one and uploaded a 3d printable file to thingiverse:

Fanatec CSR Wheel Adapter

This was my first attempt at creating a 3d model so I apologize if it is not perfect.

On 6/15/2017 at 3:39 PM, Jdmcolombia said:

Hello,

I have a fanatec CSR wheel, along with pedals and shifter. I also have a diy hydraulic handbrake, that I modded to the wheel. It isn't exactly hydraulic, just uses an on/off switch to engage the e brake. Anyways.... Since I have been back to sim racing, I have finally come to the conclusion that the CSR wheel is literally built for a child. It's a great wheel setup, but the wheel is an oversized Nintendo wii wheel , lol. 

I have found the wheel that I would like to use. For those that are curious, it's just a basic 320mm deep dish wheel from eBay. Who cares, I'm just here to to play and enjoy the thing. Now for the kicker, I need a wheel adapter ( http://simracinghardware.com/product/fanatec-wheel-adapter/ ) in order to mount a 70mm wheel to it. And this being a budget build, and me being anxious, I would rather not wait until this shipped from the across the pond.

So, has anybody 3D printed off a wheel adapter for the CSR? I know it's an old wheel, but I've seen plenty of 3D printed adapters for G/27 wheels. Any and all help will be appreciated.