Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accelid vs Vector GT1 MP vs ProSimu T1000 3DOF vs

31 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure that most if not all motion rigs you can buy on the market will come in multiple pieces that you will have to build and construct with an instruction manual,,,, Although some will be less work than others ,,,,

Then after you have it all built , you will have to spend hours dialing in a good profile ,,,,and if the motion rig doesn't come with it's own motion software you'll have to source some third party software "most likely Simtools V2 " and then install software + plugins & profiles etc,,,,

So anyone thinking there is a possibility that there is a motion rig out their that is plug and play ,,think again,,,lol

On the other hand if you do put the hours in setting it all up and dialing a good profile in,, the immersion factor is bonkers ,,hehe ,

Yes those rigs look fantastic , but for 99.9% of the sim racing community they are so ludicrously expensive that they are not really an option ,,,,, Personally i think they are a big rip off,, but if money isn't an option it looks like a great turn key solution..

Out of the affordable Motion sims i kind of like the Next Level V3 for its compactness and it also comes with its own software so it's probably the closest you can get to turn key out of the options the OP has  ,,,

I tried Ford factory 6DoF and 4DoF motion simulator, and Dodge's 3DoF frame shack simulator at Chicago auto show.

The Dodge 3DoF frame mover sim feels far more realistic than both Ford's 6DoF and 4DoF sim. I have 3DoF seat mover sim. If I ware starting over again, I will go with 3DoF frame mover like the D-Box plus rear traction loss and a g-seat.

If the D-box is over your budget, maybe consider the "[MotionHouse] MotionGear Type-A5" plus a g-seat (SimXperience GS-5).

On 10/26/2017 at 5:11 AM, Joe Extraknow said:

I tried Ford factory 6DoF and 4DoF motion simulator, and Dodge's 3DoF frame shack simulator at Chicago auto show.

The Dodge 3DoF frame mover sim feels far more realistic than both Ford's 6DoF and 4DoF sim. I have 3DoF seat mover sim. If I ware starting over again, I will go with 3DoF frame mover like the D-Box plus rear traction loss and a g-seat.

If the D-box is over your budget, maybe consider the "[MotionHouse] MotionGear Type-A5" plus a g-seat (SimXperience GS-5).

whats the price for these?

also what do you think of this one?

its very silent, which is great, but im not sure if it will be powerful/responsive enough