Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CONTEST CLOSED - DiRT 4 PC Test Drive + Giveaway - All 3 Landrush Locations

309 posts in this topic

Platform: Steam

I would love to play Dirt 4, me and my girlfriend we play Dirt rally together all the time where we do 1 recce run and then we run the stage with selfmade notes and we have done all dirt rally stages alredy and we can't wait to get into dirt 4 but as university students we don't really have the money to spend on the game right now

Great driving tho! Love your video, impressed by how fast you are driving in D4 alredy!

Fortunately, I have both PS4 and Xbox1, so either one will make me happy!  Looking forward to Dirt 4 as I've been a Codemaster's fan since the first Colin McRae Rally games several years ago.  Always enjoy the ISRTV coverage of anything SIM racing related.  You guys do a great job!

Would love to get the PS4 version if I won (as my PC is in dire need of an upgrade!)...

Given that I've been hearing a lot of good things about this game, I'm hoping that a lot of the positives mentioned about the EGO Engine will translate well to this year's F1 game too!

Steam is my platform. 

Man I'm hyped for this one i saw the launch trailer 1 hour after it was released and ever since been waiting for the game to come out. I LOVED Dirt Rally and i hope this game has filled the gaps that were left in Dirt Rally. And as a full on simulation fan i hope they have kept it just as hardcore as in DR.

Good luck for everyone!

I was in on the early access for Dirt Rally and cannot wait to get my hands on a copy of Dirt 4.  Hopefully online mode for RX will be available like it was in the previous title so that I can go head to head with Billy Strange.  

PC steam access please please please and thank you.