2017 Ford GT GTE First Look - iRacing New Subscription Giveaway
5 5

51 posts in this topic

Great reviews as always! also one feels just envious when looking at the rig and gadgets around, so glad i got the sim racing bug and not the soccer one heh! keep the good job up guys

Was looking to try it for a while now, looks like a great opportunity. With new GTE coming, finally will be possible to do IMSA GTLM, I believe Porsche RSR is also coming later, judging from Porsche announcement video?

Anyway, I'm in for this competition!

These new GTE cars are looking fantastic and with the RSR on its way will make the GTE field even more complete..Although i have never played iracing before. i would love to try it out .  Please put me in to win a chance to try out the sim cheers guys

20 hours ago, John Sabol said:

Presenting our First Look at the new 2017 Ford GT GTE, coming to iRacing in a matter of days.  We hope you enjoy our look at it.

And for the rest you...here's how you win a 3-month (4 available) or 1-year (2 available) NEW subscription to iRacing (New as in you've never had an iRacing account before).

1) Sign up on the ISRTV.com forums

2) Write a comment below

3) Profit

We'll announce the winners this Wednesday, June 7th (winners will be contacted via PM) so make sure you sign up and comment!

I'm ready! Thanks in advance

20 hours ago, John Sabol said:

Presenting our First Look at the new 2017 Ford GT GTE, coming to iRacing in a matter of days.  We hope you enjoy our look at it.

And for the rest you...here's how you win a 3-month (4 available) or 1-year (2 available) NEW subscription to iRacing (New as in you've never had an iRacing account before).

1) Sign up on the ISRTV.com forums

2) Write a comment below

3) Profit

We'll announce the winners this Wednesday, June 7th (winners will be contacted via PM) so make sure you sign up and comment!

I'm ready! Thanks in advance. 

Race you later! Rick. the Netherlands ✌🏼

12 hours ago, Mark van den Broek said:

No pm for me so I guess I'm not one of the lucky few :-P

Congrats to these who have won! Enjoy yourselfs on the virtual track! 

He did not send any PM yet.

Check and see on youtube in "This Week Inside Sim Racing Live! - June 7, 2017" at 50 min and 50 sec